I sure would like a lift table but the budget can't do that. I think the lift jack may help, better than floor level anyway. Have been using full size floor jack for lifting one end at a time. and it works great. May just stay with that and save some money. 

I have the same thing minus the upper handle, bought it in 04? Does what its sup'd to tho over the past few years i have to top up the fluid now & then.

don't study it...buy it !. i have the craftsman version, been using it for many yrs, did have to replace the bottle jack awhile back, but other than this ?,YOUR BACK WILL LOVE YOU FOR LONG TIME !..LOL.

• Haha 1

If you have a newer machine with floor boards adapt a block platform to it, by the time it gets half way the floorboards are hitting the handle area (on mine anyway). I have one sitting out in the shed I use a few times a year for little projects but I have a lift table so it doesn't get used as much as I thought I would use it (doing quick repairs when another is on the table). I'm about ready to drop 4 grand on another lift so the little jack will probably get used even less.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:00 PM, shadetree said:

don't study it...buy it !. i have the craftsman version, been using it for many yrs, did have to replace the bottle jack awhile back, but other than this ?,YOUR BACK WILL LOVE YOU FOR LONG TIME !..LOL.

@Rusted Toyota I have the craftsman lift as well, has always worked good for me. They are all over FB marketplace for pretty cheap around $50. Id check there before buying new.

I use a Harley-Davidson service lift I bought used for $75. I have clearance problems with the crank on footwell equipped models—so carefully consider the angle of the crank or pump handle.

3B1B4525-CA44-4BBA-8E95-111592130BCB.jpeg

50A55907-AEF5-46F5-9A05-B5575504C4A2.jpeg

• Like 1

i added 2x6 boards to the top of my runners on my lift, atvs that have floorboards would not clear , by adding the extra 1 1/2, i dont have much trouble lifting any atv now.

Went and ordered the lift jack on EBay. Will plan on adding boards to the top after taking measurements. The Foreman 450 is wider than the Suzuki King Quad and the Foreman has full foot boards. 
 Took both machines to TowerTrax in La last weekend and had a great time. New to atvs and now I’m hooked.

• Like 1