Fishfiles

Happy New Year and Happy Decade

Happy New Year to all you'll Muddas , back yard and pavement riders out there , be safe and ride responsibly when your drinking , did I get that backwards , nah !!! ----  The count down has begun , 16.5 hours till  next year for my time zone   

• Like 3

Happy New Year guys!

Wife asked what I wanted to do.  I said "This."  (I was sitting in my recliner).

We compromised and are going to Memphis to get Oysters early afternoon (happy hour, 1/2 price oysters till 4), then coming home.

Be safe out there tonight!

Edited by jeepwm69
  • Like 3

(grin)...you as well sir(s)..  there will be the sound of a Honda on new years day...out back on my trails...but as for the roadways tonight?...we'll be tucked in our recliners and jammies long before midnight....watch a movie..pause it at 11:55...switch over and watch the ball drop..then back to the movie...done.

• Like 3

Ya pretty much the same here, keep the wood furnace going, watch some TV, watch the ball drop then call it a new year...

For all you youngsters out there stay safe and keep it between the white lines coming home...

• Like 3

Happy New Year guys! 

I’ll be leaving work at 7pm & driving for 4.5hrs home. So be a quiet nite at the Wheeler residence. Prolly just toss the TV on...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Bluezulu49 said:

Happy 2020 from Ireland.

it will be hours there before we celebrate...

• Like 1

Grilled a couple of steaks, wife threw some foil wrapped potatoes in the oven, washed it down with some Third Stone Brown settled back in the recliner watching the tube. Wishing all 100 members a safe, healthy and happy New Year! 

• Like 2

Happy new year! My new years resolution. Spend less money on the quad. This year has been rough on the wallet. LoL

• Like 2