trev-it

1991 honda 250x

What's everybody...im new to this forum but I'm a Honda fan have been as long as I can remember....i am a atv and bike mechanic..been doing it for 30 years....i have this 250x....been working on it for about a year and half...its almost finished...waiting on my front wheels...parts are getting harder and harder to find and get these days.. She is coming along nicely...sorry about the glare on the pics

16511738010541321737457449447737.jpg

16511738277755013080662263158413.jpg

16511738435976484404289216744258.jpg

Edited by trev-it
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard!

We’re mostly old utility atv fudds here, but we all love ATC’s, and would love to see more of yours, even if we’d be scared to ride it.

We do have a few go-fast guys on here lol

Lol...well thank you....dont worry I don't believe it will that fast but I have had some monsters back in the day...to me the main thing is to have fun and enjoy the ride

welcome...30 yrs as well working on atvs..motorcycles..small engines..i need a life !..lol.

Amen to that my friend....some days I wonder why I keep doing it....i guess it's an addiction...and maybe the money

2 minutes ago, trev-it said:

Amen to that my friend....some days I wonder why I keep doing it....i guess it's an addiction...and maybe the money

i just love wrenching..lol.

Here is a couple of my rides from b back in the day...i have had just about everything that was made back then

the good old days II 303.jpg

atv pics and jumping in the good old days 144.jpg

• Like 1

Glad you found your way here, those are a couple sporty looking rides, nice.....

I have always rode a little of everything.....i loved my sport quads but also loved a good utility machine as well...for me is was cruising through the trails at a steady pace and soaking  in the beauty

Welcome. I'm working on getting a basket case 87 250X and see if I can bring it back to life. If it's worth getting (trading labor on another machine) I will have a project on my hands. Motor is torn apart and in a box so I'm not sure it's all there, fenders are broke to _____ and I haven't looked over the frame yet for damage. The pieces are there though for the most part but it lived a very rough life.

I just figured up what kind of money I have tied up in the one in the pic....3500.00.....wow...I figured cost a pretty penny but I decided to go ahead with it...it has a 350x swingarm and rear shock...among other goodies...hopefully it will hold toghter for awhile anyway...i ride quite as hard and fast as I used to...lol

• Like 1