kubota B2100

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

KUBOTA LA450S
$1,500
Listed 10 minutes ago in New Orleans, LA

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Good
My 1993 Kubota is still available for sale, priced at $1,500 It is 4x4 has 25 Hp, diesel tractor with only 450 hours. Comes with a bunch of upgrades/accessories including Kubota backhoe attachment.

Weight to GVW within specs don't mean crap when you only got one tire and it blows 

image.png.174421926c516cbc14be2417c99e05

image.png

1500 seems very low ?, i wonder what all it needs ??..lol. too big for my new trailer, if it does not need anything at all ?..i'd say someone needs to jump on it !.

got my garden tilled, but i did forget to take some pics !..lol. i may be back over there tomorrow ?, i'll try to snap some pics. as for how the tractor and tiller did ?, worked very good..no issues at all.

• Like 5

On 5/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, Fishfiles said:

KUBOTA LA450S
$1,500
Listed 10 minutes ago in New Orleans, LA

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Good
My 1993 Kubota is still available for sale, priced at $1,500 It is 4x4 has 25 Hp, diesel tractor with only 450 hours. Comes with a bunch of upgrades/accessories including Kubota backhoe attachment.

Weight to GVW within specs don't mean crap when you only got one tire and it blows 

image.png.174421926c516cbc14be2417c99e05

image.png

Dang that's cheap. 

got some pics of the garden ready to see some plants !. fenced it in, 25x50 area.

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

• Like 4

Looking Good !!!!    purple eggplant , floured and fried in oil , sprinkled with grated cheese , yumm    ---- black eggplant works too fried , not as tender for frying , black eggplants  make better casseroles with shrimp 

go to a machine shop , get a bucket full of metal chips from the lathe , sprinkle it into the soil , works wonders , put iron into the soil 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Looking Good !!!!    purple eggplant , floured and fried in oil , sprinkled with grated cheese , yumm    ---- black eggplant works too fried , not as tender for frying , black eggplants  make better casseroles with shrimp 

go to a machine shop , get a bucket full of metal chips from the lathe , sprinkle it into the soil , works wonders , put iron into the soil 

you can't see it in the pic's ^^ , but i left a spot on the far corner of other end, 6ft opening for a gate sorta, to get a hand tiller in, its just hooked to the corner post, easy to unhook. i was thinking of buying a small honda tiller, more like a cultivator style to keep the grass and weeds down, but man..honda is proud of them..almost 500 plus tax !..lol. i'm too old for a hoe and hand plucking...rofl.

3 hours ago, shadetree said:

you can't see it in the pic's ^^ , but i left a spot on the far corner of other end, 6ft opening for a gate sorta, to get a hand tiller in, its just hooked to the corner post, easy to unhook. i was thinking of buying a small honda tiller, more like a cultivator style to keep the grass and weeds down, but man..honda is proud of them..almost 500 plus tax !..lol. i'm too old for a hoe and hand plucking...rofl.

I sold a nice really clean , like new rear tine tiller a while back , had pics here on the site , that would have been a good road trip reason for you , along with shrimp season just starting 

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I sold a nice really clean , like new rear tine tiller a while back , had pics here on the site , that would have been a good road trip reason for you , along with shrimp season just starting 

not looking for a full size tiller, spec a rear tine tiller. i'm thinking real small and light weight front tine type.

had today to head to cabin, and use the box blade on drive way, the power company did a number on it, rutted it all up near the road at start of drive, spent about 2 hrs on it this morning with the kubota and box blade, i'm happy with it now. first 4 pic's, you can see the white river in the far back end, those are floating docks, river is way up right now, normally you can not see the tops of the docks when the river is down. standing on front porch deck of my cabin, you can see the river.

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

• Like 5

You look to be aways off the road, driveway looks to ne in pretty decent shape.....

• Like 1

On May 17, 2022 at 3:56 PM, shadetree said:

not looking for a full size tiller, spec a rear tine tiller. i'm thinking real small and light weight front tine type.

shade i don't know much about theses models,........ but i take it, it has a front pto ?? 

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

shade i don't know much about theses models,........ but i take it, it has a front pto ?? 

no sir, it does not have a front pto, it only has a mid and rear pto for the tractor. the small tiller i am talking about ?, its front tine rotation. picked it up sunday, made by honda, great little machine, light as all get out, easy to run down my garden rows.

• Like 1