_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

15 FBI agents sent there to investigate...wonder how many are looking at statues being knocked down?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bcsman said:

Oh man just read the FBI came out with their report of the "noose".  It is a garage door rope not a noose, cripes the noose end wouldn't fit around our cats head.  What a crock to get attention for a sport on the downslide.....

haha .... even an inoscent garage noose will now be a rasist gesture ...next will be  the black flag.. just wait  and see! lol,  how do these people survive thinking at a turtles ???? kind of scary some of the fastest drivers in the world fell for this one ....if bubba big mouth didnt look like a fool before .. HE SURE DOES NOW , and just, made all the drivers and NASCAR people that backed him .... look like idiots!!! i bet, they won't let him live this one down anytime soon, or at least i hope not lol! 

• Like 1

Hey if Richard Petty supports him I dont see any hope of others thinking different.  Figured Petty was an old school NASCAR person, maybe I'm wrong...

he always  had my respect ...  till he brought bubba aboard ... guess he feels sorry for the low IQ dullards..... i bet he'll  have a change of thinking over this mess... i wander if bubba will step up with some cojones .. and apologize ?? or make some story up ... (well it was dark) or .... maybe he had gotten word of the radio traffic  ... that he was a target after mouthing off about the confederate flag .... part of the traffic was ... "next time that  blm car comes close he's going into the wall" i won't say who said it.... 

• Like 1

i thought NASCAR, was started during the moonshine days. i watched too much TV.

no, NASCAR didnt go back quiet that far..... but back in the day yes! bootlegging ... and running shine is where the sport of stock car racing got just one of its starts ..

7 hours ago, bcsman said:

15 FBI agents sent there to investigate...wonder how many are looking at statues being knocked down?

i find that strange myself ....  it burns me that these idiots (uneducated drug head street thugs) take it up on themselves to change this countries history ....when those statues they destroy .... are a representative ... of those who helped make this country what it is .... and pardon me for taking this thread off the rails but .... as we see .... these racial issues are on just about everyone's mind .... as for the my thoughts here .... bubba is to blame on messing this thread up...first a fake racist problem with Kyla larson , then the flag, and now a fake noose .... 3 strikes ... it's clear bubba is a racist .....  and targets anything that hurts him .... like i stated  before a cry baby mommies  boy ... 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

no, NASCAR didnt go back quiet that far..... but back in the day yes! bootlegging ... and running shine is where the sport of stock car racing got just one of its starts ..

i know that NASCAR didnt go back that far back, just stock car racing, got a start, from shine running, and it eventually led to NASCAR. where else the influences are IDK.

1 hour ago, LedFTed said:

i thought NASCAR, was started during the moonshine days. i watched too much TV.

oh i miss read .....  :-) 

busted! now he clames to have evidence ?? so where is it ? why no pics or videos ((of said noose hanging OVER his car ?)) thats because there never was one ... as the garage ROPE is over to the left .... i don't think they hang right over the top lol, IMO it would be useless to have a pull ROPE right over the car ... this just shows he's plain out right NOT THE BRIGHEST BULB ... i think his time in nascar will run out very soon .... he's indeed a danger on the race track .... and what about those fake fainting spells ?? 

he's indeed a spoiled idiot .. throwing a fit.... 

24 minutes ago, tooomuch7 said:

I’m glad I quit watching NASCAR a long time ago.

yea we have left it behind a few years ago also, this guy really needs to be removed from the sport....

• Like 1

ta da !! problem solved, maybe that dim light in his head will light up soon, ................ nah. once an idiot, always an idiot! 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

4 hours ago, tooomuch7 said:

I’m glad I quit watching NASCAR a long time ago.

3 hours ago, bcsman said:

yea we have left it behind a few years ago also, this guy really needs to be removed from the sport....

I'm going to keep watching to see this play out ... because the cry baby .... cryed wolf, 3 times,  and i think the wolves might just show up soon. 

• Like 1

I don't think you are going to like how it will mostly play out , Bubba will become a hero and the spokesman for NASCAR and I wouldn't doubt they fix it for him to win one !!! LOL 

Com'on'man , all the money NASCAR has and they don't have automatic garage door openers with clicker fobs !!!! LOL 

• Like 1

Bubba be all over the news this morning , calling foul on NASCAR and the FBI's investigations , Brother Al Sharpton has stepped in and said it ain't over till it is over , they are going to really drag NASCAR down , think that is what it is all really about , destroy that country  boy sport ---- it might have gone something like this " Bubba you know you ain't gonna ever win with all the racism going on in them races , so we can get you a good payday if you play with us  " , LOL 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Bubba be all over the news this morning , calling foul on NASCAR and the FBI's investigations , Brother Al Sharpton has stepped in and said it ain't over till it is over

oh that was going to happen ... what bubba has shown in the past is stomping his feet, and throwing a fit .... when he doesnt get his way and of corse the tax evading dead beat al sharpton had to open his big mouth .... talk about a person who's racist ... he takes the cake on that one ..... they may bring NASCAR to it's knees ... but i think it will get much worse before they manage to pull it off. 

you do know the 1st wreck he's in will be an act of racism, LOL! 

sence all this mess started there have been more, and more confederate flags flying .... i think that giant i was speeking of just woke up, I'd rather this be settled by calm talking, and agreement .. but sadly, doesn't look like that's going to happen. ..... we shall see. 

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Bubba you know you ain't gonna ever win with all the racism going on in them races , so we can get you a good payday if you play with us  " , LOL 

ah... more like PAYBACK aka the wall..... which i agree with....  when you start trouble , a real man (which bubba isn't) you deal with the backlash .... he's throwing worded punches / lies .... he can expect some payback, and only a BS coward (back stabber)  falls back to others, and whines for help, yet ... still no admitting he was wrong ?? IMO this PERSON has NO CHARACTER !!