_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

awwww poor bubba is imbaraased  about the mix up he caused .... wow! what a man sized apology ...... how pathetic !! he should be man up ... and have this shirt on.... 

image.jpg

• Like 1

well... next up the pocono organics 325 in long pond, Pa. TODAY on direct channel 17 , and 398  @ 2:30 PM.. 

we shall see how the reactions are..... 

NASCAR now bans water coolers ... cone cups.. 

more news..direct from mike joy

the drivers aren't even allowed in the garage area during the pamdic, and Wallace never saw the noose, only was told about it

yet bubba clames to have (FACTUAL EVIDENCE) proof as he stated (still haven't seen any)  well well well .... looks like the boy who cried wolf ... is fixing to have his plan backfire , OR he's now going to have a go at mike joy ..... who has the best outstanding record with NASCAR joy , or Wallace ?? 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

Don't watch it , turn it off , it is propaganda from this point on , it ain't what is was

well..... it might not ever change back.... but I'm in for the payback .... just like the drivers are .... (or seems like) bubba was the 1st car one lap down .... the only (push) he got was from Larson... and he couldn't even make that work to his advantage .... in this sport i don't care about the propaganda .... I'll wait for payback on the track....  that's the way it's always been between race drivers who actually made this sport what it is .... 

yet no comments from bubba after the race ?

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

there was a  very interesting one on, one interview between watters , and bubba .....  people keep saying this is all acting ... yet the words spoken came straight from bubbas mouth .. as quoted...

"not a working noose" << from bubba

"what i was talking about was factual" << bubba ,  yet he clamed to have proof ... and the noose was hanging OVER THE TOP OF HIS CAR..... yet, another lie! 

"now we just move on" << bubba

"it was a garage pull in the shape of a noose" << bubba , YET NO APOLOGY, OR ADMITTANCE OF BEING WRONG!!!! HEY, it  just might  a joke from a NASCAR officail...  where does the blame go next ??? 

he seemed very nervous in the interview .... probably because he MAYBE knows he's been caught .... takes a small mind to add things up..... so apperntly that bulb is still dim ... 

Richard petty .... is apparently NOT paying attention !! 

The sad truth about  the so call only black driver in Nascar, is also a lie. As bubba is a halfrican.

• Like 1

Noosecar ::: ??? real or Fake News  ??? Don't know what to believe  in now days !!!

Too much7 , Wishful think ???? Figured it fake news !!! Bubba is going to be the smokes man for. Noosecar before it is over .....

Maybe this one is real !!! Naw,  hoax for sure , thought so from the beginning ....  still not sure what to believe , fake world we live in   !!!  I am not even sure if you'll are real ..... 

direct from mike joy.

"the drivers aren't even allowed in the garage area during the pamdic, and Wallace never saw the noose, only was told about it"

yet he clamed to have proof ..... so yes this is a hoax .... and bubba lied, i don't care what fake media pulls .... ive seen his words right from his mouth... i even have what mike joy said recorded during the pre race .... I'll take mikes word over the media any day of the week!! 

lol! fish ... i can understand you thinking some of us aren't real.... i mean REALY some us think WAY outside the line ... but a hangmans noose in a garage .... just what, was needed to keep all this fake mess going on... i noticed in another forums .... it wa said Wallace should have contacted petty about this ...(talk about a stupid comment) . i think petty has a tad bit more on his mind then a garage noose.... if he didnt then, he sure does now .... 

edit: .... the comment was bubba should have contacted petty and asked for a rope for his garage door...... 

imo one doesn't bother the man in change with an issue he could very well take care of himself ... this is where a personal management comes in to play .... if you have to ask every little detail ... then you lack the ability to learn ... or ... your just plain stupid..... i wander if bubba has to ask when his lawn needs mowing ... or when wipe his own a--..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

the brick yard big hand machine hand sanitizer 400 ..... turned out to be a good race,  till the pile up on lap 16 on pit road,  pit crew member (zack price)  of the number 12 team got pinched i don't understand why NASCAR hasn't widened this pit road, which is the narrowest in NASCAR just 24 feet with a pit speed of 55 mph...thoughts and prayers for zack.... hope the best for jimmy Johnson ... confirmed with covid, I'm  just glad harvick won over the number 11 .... 

next up.....the Quaker state 400 at the Kentucky speedway ... today @ 1:30 PM  channel 219 fs1.... second showing @ 5 PM same channel.... lets get back to racing!!!! 

Kentucky ended up being a great race .... too bad about Ryan Blaney's transmition..... i really thought harvick had it .... it sure was a great finish! Custer goes to to the all star race this evening... next up .. the all star race @ Bristol motor speedway.... at 7:30 PM on fox sport 1. 

NFL, Nascar, etc... realized I really don't need it...love the sports...but they've let just a couple people muck it all up...so I know where the 'off' switch is on my remote...and have enjoyed taking my family out for weekday evening boat rides, swimming in the back yard pool, etc...real.

• Like 1

no doubt .... people who screwed up many sports, but I'm not going to let one bad egg.... drive me away from NASCAR .... as for the NFL..... well..... i never gave that sport much thought in the 1st place...., NOT FOR YEARS..... but now college football.... yeah....  I'll watch college football over the NFL.... any day, but just like in college football...there working for a better goal, and you have rookies in NASCAR ..trying for the same! IE,  just trying to get a start, and add themselves to the greats listed here  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASCAR's_50_Greatest_Drivers  ...... it's more of a skilled driver sport, not like those bubble headed over payed NFL Neanderthals ....... besides we've already been over this, so lets not go down this road of division again....  :-)

It will be interesting to see what attendance is like in the NFL and NBA if they even end up playing any games......my TV will be tuned to something else.  I haven't really read too much about the NHL but they usually don't make the headlines with irrational behavior.....

• Like 1

i agree, should be interesting .... back in the day... i was a big fan of the giants , and packers ... I'm looking forward to college ball! GO VOLS! i thought we had a thread for football, but here is fine with me.... i never really got into hockey .... might have to check that sport out.... 

Yep my bad about steering this NASCAR thread off, easy to do huh???

nah... no worries, run with it. lol. I've actually been thinking of maybe a rename ... maybe just a sports thread theme ?? thoughts ?? 

Edited by _Wilson_™

the all star race was .... pretty good, i didn't care for the car light show...  but if it has to be .... the chevy Bowtie is gold not orange... congrats to chase....gets his 1st all star win, and becomes the 25th deferent winner, and mike joy was mistaken .... when he said the all star race had never been ran at Bristol ... it ran there back in 76 ... if ?? i have my facts right... i believe this is the track that @m_quick goes to, to see races at... hopefully we will hear from him soon.