_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

what channel are you catching those on ? the duel 1 at Dayton is what I'm showing at 6 PM today. direct  219 

Fox sports 1. for me it's 234 I have WOW cable. I usually record it, so i can fast forward through commercials. I'm about to go start the 1st dual now!

• Thanks 1

Didn't realize  NASCAR was still around ? How's  my boy Bubba Wallace doing  ? Last I heard of him ,  he got injured  by an automatic garage door opener or something like that !!! 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

what channel are you catching those on ? the duel 1 at Dayton is what I'm showing at 6 PM today. direct  219 

This big race Sunday is on regular Fox, for me 208. I didn't stay up late enough to watch dual 2 because of the weather delay, but alrdy herd who won.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Didn't realize  NASCAR was still around ? How's  my boy Bubba Wallace doing  ? Last I heard of him ,  he got injured  by an automatic garage door opener or something like that !!! 

Yeah it's around all right! I have tickets purchased for Bristol this year, and it will be a DIRT race in March! 

As for your bubby, he is racing on a new Toyota team this year, owned by Denny Hamlin & Michael Jordon the 23 car. He was fastest in Daytona practice, not sure how he did in the duals, which is the real qualifying for the rest of the field.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, m_quick said:

This big race Sunday is on regular Fox, for me 208. I didn't stay up late enough to watch dual 2 because of the weather delay, but alrdy herd who won.

thx! yeah it's on 17 here, got it programed to record, i look forward to this race every season! 

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

thx! yeah it's on 17 here, got it programed to record, i look forward to this race every season! 

Did you forget about the Trucks?

next up the Road Course for the O'reilly auto parts 250 at Daytona. starts @ 2 PM channel 17, also on channel 398 same time. 

im not into road courses, give me the super speed way tracks. 

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

next up the Road Course for the O'reilly auto parts 250 at Daytona. starts @ 2 PM channel 17, also on channel 398 same time. 

im not into road courses, give me the super speed way tracks. 

Missed the Truck race, and still not sure what happened? Joe Gibbs had a great weekend!

i missed that one, with snow and cold weather I've just been too busy, and the Daytona 500 was rained out, but i recorded the next showing, just hard to get in the mood for NASCAR with this odd cold weather that hit us. 

your talking about the joe gibbs on the Daytona road course ? i have to ask, just haven't been keeping up, like i should be. 

44 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i missed that one, with snow and cold weather I've just been too busy, and the Daytona 500 was rained out, but i recorded the next showing, just hard to get in the mood for NASCAR with this odd cold weather that hit us. 

your talking about the joe gibbs on the Daytona road course ? i have to ask, just haven't been keeping up, like i should be. 

yes his grandson Ty Gibbs won the Exfinity race, it was his 1st start in Exfinity! And today Christopher Bell won!

• Like 1

next up, the penzoil 400 @ Las Vegas starts @ 2:30 on direct channel 17, and again  @ 9:00 PM on channel 219 foxes sports. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

next up "instacart 500" sprint cup series @ the Phoenix raceway @ 2:30p on direct channel 17 and 398. 

image.jpg

Just finished watching, what a awesome car Martin had after a few key adjustments!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

ah, i haven't watched it yet! lol, just recorded it, Martin took the checker ? 

Oh yeah ah sry, no I don't know who won....

• Haha 1

no worries bro, spoilers dont bother me, it's the aggressive racing, crashes, and repairs I'm into. 

glad to see you back online again. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

next up "folds of honer quiktrip 500" starts @ 2 PM direct channel 17 also showing on direct channel 398 Fox. 

On 3/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

next up "folds of honer quiktrip 500" starts @ 2 PM direct channel 17 also showing on direct channel 398 Fox. 

Just finished watching, pretty good race! A heartbreak for the one that led the most laps, but not the last lap.

• Like 1

I've  been so busy, i didn't get a chance to program the recorder, so that race i missed, i reckon I'll have to catch on a later showing. 

In the mourning I'm headed to my Uncles. Then from there we will Travel to Bristol, Tn. IDT I've been since April 2019. Seams like forever ago. But man this dirt race will be EPIC!

• Like 1

Wow some weekend in Bristol. Sat rained out, Sun flooded out. Monday was awesome with a dbl header!

• Like 1

i didn't even think about the storms flooding out Bristol, if it was anything like we had here, it must have been one big mess.