_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

I was really disappointed , was  looking forward to sparks and flames ....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

We Need to start a race pot here...... @SlammedRanger thoughts ??  And line the forums pockets more ... Just an idea .... 

Honestly i dont get into nascar for anything but this race. We would need people who watch all the races. I just like the drinking beer and watching all my buddies act like idiots lol. If we did a party for all the races i may be able to get into it. But i would no doubt be divorced haha. My wife is on that board but just for the chance of winning our biggest pot yet. $240.00

I get ya bro...lol... My biggest win was 500 bucks... That. Was a couple races i won in a row... After that... My. Friends descided i wasn't allowed in the pot  anymore .... But It sure was nice to be handed that cold hard cash....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

Honestly i dont get into nascar for anything but this race. We would need people who watch all the races. I just like the drinking beer and watching all my buddies act like idiots lol. If we did a party for all the races i may be able to get into it. But i would no doubt be divorced haha. My wife is on that board but just for the chance of winning our biggest pot yet. $240.00

LOL...yep... brother, let me tell ya... I think most folks go there for the beer....I've never been a serious fan, but I do love the environment as a whole..tons of campers, RVs, etc...side stages of music, the big show excitement, ... i worked many races over the past 16 years with my company...up until last year I owned a music concert biz that rented what we term "backline"..that's the music gear, not thePA..so drums, keyboards, guitar amps, etc...many of the opening acts you see, and many other concerts you don't see on TV, we provided gear for...mornings would start around 5am loading in trackside or center field, long, usuallly hot days, and when we weren't actually working I'd always take a pedal bike so I could cruise around and just people watch...since my in-field pass got me into everywhere (cept pit/garage during race), it was fun to just tool around, check out the many home made camper rigs with towers on the roof for sofas etc...watch beer gut bubbas shirtless with sunburns that glowed and their ladies that were usually way hotter than the bubbas deserved to have with them...small parties going on everywhere, money tents by corporates, etc...but for the life of me, I can't recall watching an entire race.... I would have liked to have seen Trump today... I did work Daytona when we had Bush come in.. I'm trying to recall, I think we had Leanne Rhymes on that stage that year...but seeing Trump and the Beast take a lap..yeah...that would be an extra treat.  always a pain to have to work around the extra security, but definitely "the big show"

• Like 1

I would love to attend the Nascar 500 at least once in my life!  I gotta say, our Presidents arrival was epic! Loved hearing everyone break out in the USA USA USA chant!  

God Bless America, and our POTUS and FLOTUS!  America First !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

We Need to start a race pot here...... @SlammedRanger thoughts ??  And line the forums pockets more ... Just an idea .... 

What do you mean by a race pot? Sorry I have no clue of what you mean?

• Like 1

Just now, Superfluity said:

What do you mean by a race pot? Sorry I have no clue of what you mean?

me either, unless he's talking about betting on who will win ?..lol.

• Like 1

Well how do you think i ended up winning $500. ..... ?? Duh..... Yes A BET ie race pot/pool.... 

I think most folks go there for the beer....

i don't think so....^^^^ i happen to enjoy the races, and drivers as for the idiots i could care less.. BUT! ...If you want to talk REAL idiototic behavior .... Then your talking knee taking  over payed morons of the NFL not to mention the sickening half time shows... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

WTF happened to the grand marshal, the crowd had to say "gentlemen start your engines" without a cue card....lol

Trump had to read it....

I see Kyle pulled his same ol dumb stunts ...... Maybe he's eating too many of those m and m's and had a sugar rush.... And to compair him to dale jr ?? Come on!!!! He's not even Close! good luck chocolate boy aka Easter bunny .... Little spoiled cry baby

On 2/17/2020 at 3:40 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

Well how do you think i ended up winning $500. ..... ?? Duh..... Yes A BET ie race pot/pool.... 

i don't think so....^^^^ i happen to enjoy the races, and drivers as for the idiots i could care less.. BUT! ...If you want to talk REAL idiototic behavior .... Then your talking knee taking  over payed morons of the NFL not to mention the sickening half time shows... 

Agreed on the NFL Wilson.... I gave up on that market 4 years ago now..and haven't missed it...no plans to go back. and don't get me wrong... I personally know guys that collect tires, bumpers, know all the stats and even understand the new Nascar points rules (LOL)...it's an amazing sport to be sure...but wandering around the grounds..lotta folks are there for a lot of things other than the race...they'll watch the start and when it's the final couple laps, they'll climb back into their seats to watch the end..unless there's a wreck, it's just party on 

Interesting race.... I was glad to see logano win!! I recall some comments about the new chevy front ends still not being of much help in the nose to tale draft,also heard  Newman is out of the hospital ... And doing good :-)  on to the next race! 

• Like 1

The Ford Mustang's doubled down @ The Vegas double header on Sunday! As far as the Chevy new upgrades, well they won both stages, and filled 6 of the top ten spots at the races end. It seams Toyota is the one lagging behind, there top car was #18 in 15th place.

Fish, you. can still catch the pennzoil 400 Plays again tomorrow @ 1:30 p on direct tv channel 618

next up.... Auto club 400 in Fontana California 3/1 @ 2:30 p direct tv channel 17.

• Like 1

Yesterday's Exfinity race was Great! Harrison Burton age 19 wins in his 12th start! Can't wait to watch today's race.

• Like 1

Anyone catch yesterday's Exfinity race? Was a decent race, Kyle Bush got passed near the end, by not one but two of his team mates! Ended up a 1-2-3 finish for Joe Gibbs Racing. The 4th Gibbs car finished 10th! So needless to say, I'd expect the Toyoters to run well later today.

• Like 1

Naw... I missed that one... Do you know if there's another showing ? Say he got dusted twice ... Lol GOOD. Maybe some are now seeing the light of what a cry baby he is .... I'd take danica patrick over m&m boy ...

14 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Naw... I missed that one... Do you know if there's another showing ? Say he got dusted twice ... Lol GOOD. Maybe some are now seeing the light of what a cry baby he is .... I'd take danica patrick over m&m boy ...

4 a.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series: Production Alliance Group 300 (re-air), FS1/FOX Sports App

• Like 1

The #7 Justin Allgaier car was the one to beat! Until a caution came out, with a little less than 100 laps to go. And they decided to save there last set of tires for another caution. Well a few laps later there was another yellow. they decided it was still to early to take there last set of tires, but pitted for fuel only. This way if there was a  long green run they wouldn't have to pit for fuel, since the rest of the field was good to go on fuel, from when they took there last set of tires.  Well Allgaier finished 13th, but the bright side, he still had a set of sticker tires instead of a trophy!

Oh almost forgot there was a fight on pit road, for a race incident that happened somewhere in the middle of the race! 

Edited by m_quick
  • Like 1