_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

You didn't say... 

Saw one of the best shows about NASCAR today then I've seen in a while ""NASCAR 75 the greatest countdown show ever"" and danged if it wasn't! Also noticed NASCAR has taken up with the USA network..... For The summer Olympics... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Up next the HighPoint 400 at Pocano Raceway..... I'm looking forward to seeing (new driver) Shane's ... Comments before hand...I don't watch races often from that track.... But I'm going to this go round...see what he can do.

image.jpg

Not much to say about the last race but..... bubba's driving just as I thought.... But there's only one ...... Intimindator... go home little bubble .....

IMG_8112.JPG

I guess this thread died out. How about that Ryan Blaney! He had the worst starting spot, out of the 4 but pulled it out.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, m_quick said:

I guess this thread died out. How about that Ryan Blaney! He had the worst starting spot, out of the 4 but pulled it out.

Always liked his dad, straight shooter.  And good to see ya bud.....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Always liked his dad, straight shooter.  And good to see ya bud.....

Yeah his Dad was sometimes called buckeye Blaney. They were originally from Ohio.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, m_quick said:

M_quick! Good to see ya.... I've not been keeping up too close, I've been recording most n watching them at a more convenient time...I've noticed the last cup race didn't record (Phoenix) the thread will comeback.. no worries there....I would say I'm not impressed at all with bubba..seems he's trying to take on the same racing attitude as THE MAN Dale sr....I don't think I'm as opinionated about petty backing bubba at the start... as I was... still think petty made a mistake... so I'll just stop there on him, but he's no longer the king... (I never considered him as such) Dale sr... ruled the track as king... petty was good but Dale was king....king lives on the edge pushing the envelope... n that's just what. Dale did.. sadly cost him his life, but the legacy lives on. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

M_quick! Good to see ya.... I've not been keeping up too close, I've been recording most n watching them at a more convenient time...I've noticed the last cup race didn't record (Phoenix) the thread will comeback.. no worries there....I would say I'm not impressed at all with bubba..seems he's trying to take on the same racing attitude as THE MAN Dale sr....I don't think I'm as opinionated about petty backing bubba at the start... as I was... still think petty made a mistake... so I'll just stop there on him, but he's no longer the king... (I never considered him as such) Dale sr... ruled the track as king... petty was good but Dale was king....king lives on the edge pushing the envelope... n that's just what. Dale did.. sadly cost him his life, but the legacy lives on. 

Thx, I never was a D. E. fan. He'd run over his own mutha for a trophy. Dale lost his life blocking, for M. Waltrip running 1st and his son in 2nd while Senior was in 3rd. If he would of raced like usual, the accident wouldn't of happened imo.    Petty is the King, for 200 wins. But back in his era, they ran a whole lot more races per year.

• Like 1

Your welcome brother.... Well.... sterling .... and him had a rival.... between them, but ya he was racing on the edge... always did... you know the old saying bout d e.... people ether loved him or hated him with a passion... lol... there was NO middle feeling about him....several death threats were directed at sterling afterwards ... I should be a fan... because he's from my area.. my op met him n I think coo coo... my pops raced those midget cars (motor cycle powered) n got to know sterling... along with a few big wigs here... I never did care for sterling all that much.. I recon I became a d e fan at a very early age... of corse ... pop was to, but also liked sterling... when Elliot came in things changed..big time...with that super fast Ford ...... least we can agree to disagree about petty... lol hey you gotta have some feelings about petty taking bubba under his wing for a short time... because everyone new that whole thing was all fake n why petty would support him... well I don't know...anyways... it's racing whether on the track or off the compitition was always green lighted....