_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

Guess who ?

He must have owned a lot of land , cause they caption read , " .... ....... "  running his dozer , ironic , you mention someone or something and they pop up over and over >>>    "   Alexa , winning numbers for tomorrow nights lottery " 

image.png

Hey fish thought you'd like this... They may start out brawling on the small dirt tracks ect ect.... They never forget where they started..... Still keep those old brawling day habits even after they make it big.... Lol!...... I recall some jimmies antics .... He was hated there for a while... Some of those grudge matches never are forgotten... One of these days someone's going to clean Hubba bubbas clock. 

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Practice rounds ? Those arnt practice rounds... Those are clips over the years..

Looks like some of that video is practice rounds , it says it across the top banner 

Some could be... It's more of the top of the worst incidents involving drivers... Lol! Like best of the worst... 

Interesting veiw... Hm... I believe that's twice ... Took out himself plus two other drivers on the dirt race at Bristol .... And then there's also larson... Hm..... How long before he's gone... Not soon enough IMO ..he keeps doing idiots moves like that he's going to get someone hurt..... He's just not race material, if ? He had any charater at all he'd own up to and lieve NASCAR like everyone wants. 

I am actually excited for Talladega , the Louisiana National Guard did a fly over , got some friends parting in the infield all week ----- was married the first time in Alabama , ahh , that ain't good , LOL 

Better to be ruled then knee taking any day ?...iha! Smoke was wrong..... Once you get blocked 3 times move or get moved Hubba got moved out of the way.... just what he deserved (moved) ..... Aw.... He thrower his gloves down .... I wouldn't doufth for a sec he goes crying to NASCAR .....and  Had somr nerve trying to copy the kings driving skill (dale sr) 

Next up ....2023 all star race in North Carolina 200 laps n 1 million up for grabs .... Ryan blaney is currently seventh in points standings, took the checkard flag back 2022. 

Airs on direct channels fs1hd ch 219, @ 4 PM CDT n again @ 7 

Did you hear the latest bubba incident , someone hacked into his comunication during the race 

image.png

• Haha 1

Haha! I would love to have been part of that...... Hm.... Subliminal messages (wink wink) go to the back of the pack go to the back of the pack aim for the wall aim for the wall.... Get mad throw a fit and give up racing.... Problem soved! 😆

• Like 1

I dont watch much NASCAR anymore but turned on the Chicago street race today.  Kinda like an F1 race but with the big heavy cars.  Pretty unbelievable, the winner was doing his first NASCAR race, he's from from New Zealand.  It was the first time since 1963 that a driver won in his first NASCAR race, very impressive.  He says he would like to join the series full time next year, he still has a contract driving in New Zealand.

Hahahaha, Bubba finished 31st, compares to his talent.....

• Like 1

Oh now I've got to stay up and watch it.......lol @ Hubba bubba bubble gum..... Oh i gotta think of a good completely disrespectful handle for him now .... Hm...... I'm thinking if someone was to call him that and it took off.... Maybe time to invest ..... It will pale compaired to the anheuser busch stock disaster ....haha! I love it when crooked games played go KABOOM in the faker / liars face.... 

• Like 1

On July 2, 2023 at 8:41 PM, bcsman said:

I dont watch much NASCAR anymore but turned on the Chicago street race today.  Kinda like an F1 race but with the big heavy cars.  Pretty unbelievable, the winner was doing his first NASCAR race, he's from from New Zealand.  It was the first time since 1963 that a driver won in his first NASCAR race, very impressive.  He says he would like to join the series full time next year, he still has a contract driving in New Zealand.

Hahahaha, Bubba finished 31st, compares to his talent.....

I like Svg's speech....I'll comment later after i watch it.... As for bubba it would been nice if he practiced the ideas he spoke of in his speech... Thought just came to me he reminds me so much of Biden ... Says one thing... But doesn't practice it.... Does something the complete opposite .... But preached to others about there choices..... Like he would even know what living a good clean honest life is all about.. Him or bubba....anyways... Yeah I'm impressed with Svg i hope he does joine, just do it right, not like bubba did... 

• Like 1

Well it was something else... I don't know about what they say about shanes car being faster, i think it's more realistic thats he's just a better driver... I'll say this.. I like him, liked his speech about how to handle certain places on the track / surfaces, they couldn't do anything with him in the end, but i think he was just waiting n learning as the race went on.. If that's the case... AND being his fist race of that type AND winning ? He's going to be something else in NASCAR races .... Just my thinking..... And for bubba ? Haha.....what a joke that guy is.... Lol! It's clear he has 2 or 3 bulbs in his head all running @ 1 watt each ..... Sigh. 

• Like 1

As part of our SAR fundraisers, I'm working as a firefighter at the Mid-Ohio O'Reilly Auto Parts 150.  It's NASCAR Truck, if that's the right way to say it.  I am camping with the other workers, should be an interesting time.  I have no idea why I, a volunteer, is qualified as a firefighter, but I did take the online training!

• Like 3