_Wilson_™

NASCAR car related stuff

Yep when working in those bins by the end of the day we were all so covered in dust that we all looked the same.  I was the only white guy on the crew.

• Like 1

lol! oh i recall days of moving grain early in the am when it was cool, that was a very nice way to start....HA!!  but i sure did enjoy the jobs ... plus the people i worked with! times sure have changed from those days ... went from open station equipment to cab , with heat, and ac etc ... when that change happened you were uptown ... lol i spent many a day feeding round bales in the dead of winter with no pertection from the rain , snow, or mud 

yall must have delt with some massive bens .... the biggest around here.... about 100.000 bushel .... all cleaned with a electric auger sweep , and a man with a scoop. lol! 

back on topic ..... denny hamlin won his 40th race ..... next up the big race! talladega !! odd thing is there's been no sign of @m_quick as a matter of fact there's been a few members MIA.... 

@_Wilson_™

Still around kicking, just not easy for me to log in on cell phone, and been busy lately. We suffered a loss in the family recently. Anyway I'm pulling for Chase Elliott @ dega.

• Like 2

sorry to hear about your loss ... quick .... thoughts and prayers for your friends, and family. 

glad to see you around again!

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I ain’t watching nascar or pro football no more.   Bubba Wallace need to hit the wall , hard , lol 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I ain’t watching nascar or pro football no more.   Bubba Wallace need to hit the wall , hard , lol 

Yea we got kneelers and BLM car schemes, I'm there with ya fish.....

Oh ya and NASCAR doesn't need to stand for the flag anymore either....come on

• Like 1

I know It cost nascar 50 + Louisianaianas  that went to both races at taladago every year In the infield and camped out for the weekend.  They tell me tickets were jusT on sale ,ironically , and they ain’t going no more. Another “small business “ , lol , being destroyed by a false phopercy that it is going to create some kind of change  

• Like 1

oh... i agree.... i have no use for the knee takers .... in any sport ... hey , you know if hubba bubba gets slammed ... those idiots in the Blm will scream (stomp there feet , and sling snot) that hit was racist!! lol! i won't repeat what heard on ( the radio) between one crew chief , and one driver .... but armchair Wallace is now a target .... to be fired soon ... or slammed ... which ever comes 1st ... so ... I'm not going to let that one rotten egg stop me just yet... and i bet ... the confederate flags will be seen .. at Dega .. 

• Like 1

guess ill watch it today NASCAR called the race on the count of rain yesterday... . i wander if he'll pull one his famous fainting spells again ??  i think it's 4 or 5 by now ... probably even more... and (and from what i've seen) always in front of the camra for all to see...  i think NASCAR should pull him from racing because he's a risk to other drivers ....or could it be due to drug use ? 

well....... thanks to bubba NASCAR ranks right with the NFL .... I DON'T agree with the noose ...  but this was going to happen ... yet no word about the law enforcement officers who get injured, and killed .. everyday serving the public ?? wth! little sissy cry baby Hubba bubba brought this on himself ... so he , AND he alone should deal with it just like the wrongly accussed police officers ! 

ten to one they will hand him the victory on a silver platter ...and dale jr can KMA ..... he's sure no man like his father was. 

nascar was about racing ... and enjoying the sport, not about racist nonsense !!

suits me just fine if this thread is locked!! 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

one of the most bad a--moments

so this was what big mouth bubba calls the best in NASCAR ??? i think not .... more like a bunch blm loosers.... messing the sport up! yet no mention of asking those who are rioting, and causing trouble ...to stop ... (like Boyd's family did) ... and allnthat mess ^^^ while he's on camra steeling blaney's (spot light) 2 time in a row winning the Dega race ... 

the only reason  bubba made up to the top on the field is because of pushes ... not from his own skill (at racing) after all he ran out gas ... he's ultra sorry excuses for a NASCAR driver .... and better off waking hand in hand with that tax avading al sharpton ... 

Wilson , I know you have to have liked the drivers pushing Bubba's car up front , I got a recording of it , if you want to save it , LOL 

• Haha 1

Bubba say on his TV interview this morning , "  the sport is changing " , I think he is right , it is going down the tubes , bet he is proud , he killed it !!! 

oh, I've got it recorded ... no chance I'd not save the worst race in NASCAR, they should be ashamed of themselves for disrespecting the sport ... I'm not just talking about bubba ... but also NASCAR for going along with banning the confederate.... when you said the new mayor ... little story here (in my small community) about being jokingly called a mayor ... in short it means people look at you as doing nothing with your life .... but run your mouth about being an exert on everything under the sun ... in other words expert know it all.(jeep put it best, useful idiot )... just like bubba ... and that idiot mayor of Seattle ... nether have contributed to one good thing but just disruption .... 

• Like 1

Oh man just read the FBI came out with their report of the "noose".  It is a garage door rope not a noose, cripes the noose end wouldn't fit around our cats head.  What a crock to get attention for a sport on the downslide.....

• Like 2

They also said there is video evidence that it’s been there since last October 

Wonder how many more "nooses" were in the other garages....hmmmmmm  but those wouldn't make any good news stories...

• Like 1

Everything is so fake in the news , I heard today that every door has the same rope , don't know what to believe any more 

What was that last actor that made the false claim about the noose , what ever happened to him