56Sierra

Wandas or Bear Claws for TRX300FW?

Time for new tires.  Don't go mudding, 10% pavement,  20% gravel roads, 10% soft stuff and the rest firm trails or grass.  No snow.

What's the Wise Men think?

I haven't ran the wandas (wrong size in the link if you have the factory wheels yet) but it's tough to beat the bear claw for an all around tire. They wear good and have good forward and reverse traction in all terrains.

• Like 1

I’d go for the Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tires for what terrain u run. They are a great tire for the terrain u describe. 

Kenda bear claws very long lasting. Tread pattern great on turf, gravel and pavement. Resists cactus real well

Bear Claws are what I'm replacing.  Been beating this set for 10 years and starting to look at new tires for the spare rims.  Wife got new BC's on hers last year so I'm no stranger to them.  Just wondering if new Wandas are as good or better.

If you got 10 good years out of the Claws , then stay with them Bears !!! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

Bear Claws are what I'm replacing.  Been beating this set for 10 years and starting to look at new tires for the spare rims.  Wife got new BC's on hers last year so I'm no stranger to them.  Just wondering if new Wandas are as good or better.

No kidding.  If you got that kinda use out of the bear claws no way I'd switch to an unknown.

On 5/2/2022 at 3:10 AM, 56Sierra said:

Your situation sounds like mine 😂 thank you I guess I’m getting bear claws 😂