easy82

37200-HN0-771 black screen

I've seen posts about being able to repair the burnt screen problem on this year. If anyone has information on this topic please contact me.

8 minutes ago, easy82 said:

I've seen posts about being able to repair the burnt screen problem on this year. If anyone has information on this topic please contact me.

8 minutes ago, easy82 said:

black screen on what make and year ?, a part number does not give any info. some pics of the lighted meter will also be needed. ( if it will light up ? ). 

34 minutes ago, shadetree said:

black screen on what make and year ?, a part number does not give any info. some pics of the lighted meter will also be needed. ( if it will light up ? ). 

2003 Honda ATV ES450 foreman. The unit still works ,I can still see the screen around the edges. I appears like it was damaged by the sun.

2003 Honda ATV ES450 foreman. The unit still works ,I can still see the screen around the edges. I appears like it was damaged by the sun.

@AKATV I need your help please! I have a 2000 Honda Foreman 450 ES and the meter assembly is trashed. I tried with a part from Partzilla but it was the wrong plug size (A02). The stock part is 37200-HN0-A12 and allegedly 37200-HN0-771 will fit. I am unable to find any of these parts anywhere and may just be left with a repair option. Is this something you can help me with?

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I do repair these

Post a few pictures and more detail about what you need to have repaired

I sent my contact info to you as well

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 1