LedFTed

KY Derby

On 5/20/2022 at 5:46 AM, Fishfiles said:

Was only 5 horses in the Belmont , secretariat by 25 lengths or more  and broke the time record by almost 3 seconds  

spectacular horse. dont remember how the offspring did, i rode a few. Jack Van Bergs training center, skylight, ky..  on H-42, towards La Grange KY.

I  was calling for a foul , looked to me the winner " Early Voting " purposely cut off the horse ( Epicenter ) who was in  2nd from making a run to the finish 

'Ted , what's your thought on a foul 

The 154th running of the Belmont Stakes is set for Saturday, June 11, 2022 on NBC, Peacock, NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. The weekend kicks off with the undercard races on Saturday, June 11 from 3 to 5 p.m. ET on CNBC.

@LedFTed  did you get to watch the  Belmont and make a bet , you been quiet , I was pulling for We the People 

i forgot the belmont was running. usually i dont bet the 2nd and 3rd leg of the triple crown. just not enough horses.

• Like 1

'Led , We were talking about whipping the ponies , I see ( heard ) the jockey of the 2 horse , Skippy Long  Stocking slapping that horse hard at the end , when he switch the whip from the inside to the outside , you can hear that hit in the video  ---- also  found it kind of  weird ,  that jockey on the 2 horse , did a complete turn around in the middle of the ride to see where the horse behind him was and at the begin he was all over the place changing lanes and fighting for position --- We the People couldn't go the distance ---  Hope we the people can , lol 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 5:58 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

1 length round about.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:27 PM, Fishfiles said:

'Led , We were talking about whipping the ponies , I see ( heard ) the jockey of the 2 horse , Skippy Long  Stocking slapping that horse hard at the end , when he switch the whip from the inside to the outside , you can hear that hit in the video  ---- also  found it kind of  weird ,  that jockey on the 2 horse , did a complete turn around in the middle of the ride to see where the horse behind him was and at the begin he was all over the place changing lanes and fighting for position --- We the People couldn't go the distance ---  Hope we the people can , lol 

Yep;; a tuff race is in progress. hope the trainers, jockeys, and hordes/horses are up to it. Roe v/s Wade, SCOTUS couldnt come at a better time, for the left. as i have pointed out, somewhere;

ya can still stop your little parasite, in your womb. even ya can stop, having a parasite, should ya wish, the decision from SCOTUS, dont impact much. or ya can let that being be born. sorry, that was just on my mind. not the race. i like the parasites that are born. i was one myself at a point in time;; now i will turn up the volume at hear the contact of the bat on the horse mentioned. bat=whip, for the uninformed. i didnt have to use the whip very much to get horses to run. noise works well. a noise on the diaper, is better then a welp on the but. no warning, just do it. once is good for the most part. IMO,  thats all i ever did. the ones i got, seem to remember in their old age. 40 or so, now, still remember. nieces an nephews, other peoples babies, of people i was close too.

now, i will listen to the video again, of the belmont.....

i seen the whip going, couldnt hear it though with this video, and my computer.

this filly, i rode at hobeau farm in ocala,, out of, bishops delight, used to put on the brakes ever time she seen the farm manager. elmer ubeck, cant say i spelled that right, he had es own farm a year of so later, quail roost. so,,, the third time she did it on the training track, i stuck er 4 times with the whip.

after that, i couldnt put the saddle on tight enough, once on the track, she would tighten up, an the saddle would be lose. so, they had to use a sponge pad, under the saddle, to keep the saddle from sliding. she ran a few races, up at Aqueduct, grade 1 perhaps, then was a brood mare. shame, she could have won more money.

i guess i will tell one more story, i liked her, guess she liked me. i had er number. once she cornered a guy, an was going to attack. face forward. i opened the stall door, by er hind feet, an slapped er on the arse, i yelled er nickname, Felisha, and she stopped. es name was Jerry, just almost like yesterday, i remember, aint got no short term memory much, never did. Welp, enough bs.

Edited by LedFTed

On 5/25/2022 at 5:58 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

the stick is upside down. it is said ya can kill a horse, with that end of a stick. pop em on the poll. i still got 2, i wouldnt want to be hit with either end.