Buddy

ES Problems

I have a 2007 Honda foreman 500 es and when it’s not running it’ll shift into first and N, but as soon as I start it and let it idle about five minutes my N flashes and I don’t understand what’s wrong, I’ve replaced shift motor, and got 2 shift angle sensors, I’ve seen things about batteries and I’m just lost, any help

Hi, welcome to ATVHonda ....   since you say it shifts ok not running , I would adjust the shift clutch and try that --- do you know about the shift clutch and it's adjustment 

The flashing should be a pattern.  For example, 13 flashes and then a pause would be error code 13, which is the throttle position sensor.

Count the flashes and report back.

• Like 2

The Shift clutch is on the motor where you pop the nut loose and go counter clockwise until resistance the 1/4 turn clockwise right? 

and as far and any error code my N is flashing twice which I’m pretty sure I seen that as the shift buttons 

I’m on my phone at the moment, but if you go to the tool bar at the top of the page you will see “service manuals“

Pull up your machines factory service manual and it will tell you which error code corresponds with your blinking dash

It’s saying my shift buttons but I checked them their dry, and look phenomenal, I’ve seen many things about a battery but I’m not sure 

They can be voltage sensitive so if your battery is getting weak or has a low charge it might give issues. Did you use honda angle sensors or aftermarket?