Tmac

new member from PA

hello, i'm new here to the forums and was invited by another member join. i dabble in buying & selling older 4 wheelers and garden tractors and recently come across a couple 1986 TRX350 4x4 Fourtrax machines to fix up & sell so i have been on Honda ATV forums doing alot of reading and gathering information on them. these forums are definitely very helpful.

Just now, Tmac said:

hello, i'm new here to the forums and was invited by another member join. i dabble in buying & selling older 4 wheelers and garden tractors and recently come across a couple 1986 TRX350 4x4 Fourtrax machines to fix up & sell so i have been on Honda ATV forums doing alot of reading and gathering information on them. these forums are definitely very helpful.

Tmac , welcome  to ATVHonda , the 1986 TRX350 was a legendary atv in it's time , a work horse , but they are very hard to find parts for and if you do get lucky and find parts , they will cost you dearly , most parts are obsolete / no longer available and the 1986 has many parts that only  fit that year only ---- depending what you need , not a good atv to try and flip 

the machines were complete and not in terrible shape they just had set in a garage for years and were not ridden. i have the best one completely gone over and about ready to sell.

IMG_1922.JPG

• Like 1

All original hey start with a reserve of $5K you can always come down. Post it up on fleabay see who salutes.

i think with plow and everything probably $3500 is on the high side, considering you can’t get many parts from Honda. But with nothing on the floor….

Original tires; got the fuel petcock lever. I’d definitely change the brake fluid cuz you’re gonna have a tough time finding cylinder rebuild kits.

id drain the fuel tank too. There’s a bolt on the bottom of the tank. The suction lines cant completely scavenge the bottm

2 hours ago, Tmac said:

any idea what a good asking price would be?

$5,000 would be a good asking price if it is mechanically sound as much as the looks.  

Welcome to our Honda forum, we have members here that have been working on these older tanks for many years.  They have likely forgot more than most know.....lol