Midnight-rider-420

No electrical power any where

I have a 2012 atv Honda 420. Last year I changed the power pack behind the battery(has 3 connection ports)and lost all electrical power to dash and everything. Any help will be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Midnight-rider-420 said:

I have a 2012 atv Honda 420. Last year I changed the power pack behind the battery(has 3 connection ports)and lost all electrical power to dash and everything. Any help will be much appreciated.

what are you calling a power pack behind the battery ?, a pic will help us. what is the full make, model of this atv ?.

Hi midnight rider.    I was thinking that you are calling the voltage regulator a power pack. Can you do a pic. 

Wow , there are 14 sub models of the 420 in 2012 , I grabbed one model TRX420TM A  could that be #17  PGM-FI Unit ---- you have a wiring diagram , what's the model number  of the 420 

image.png

That is your main brain for the machine. There is a part number on it under the rubber holder. I'm guessing you replaced it with a wrong part since you had issues right after. Power steering, foot shift, electric shift, automatic 2x4, 4x4 all make a difference when finding the correct parts.