ShadysBroter

New shoes shady (Douglas Meyers)

My older brother Doug got in a bad car wreck today with a semi he has a cracked skull shattered left shoulder and might lose his right leg he was given a 50% chance to recover i was in the car too but I was in the very back I have just broken my arm may god help him recover and keep his leg he was supposed to get married next month hopefully he will. I will keep y’all updated on his condition god bless

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that news, I will keep your family in my prayers.....keep us posted please....

• Like 1

Wow, that's crazy I'm so sorry we will keep him in our prayers. Hope your arm heals too. ✝️

Edited by LoganLemx
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear this. I hope you both have a good outcome.

• Like 1

Best of luck to both of you.

• Like 1

Doug passed away last night at 10:47pm he just got out of surgery to fix his shoulder, his heart stopped out of no where and they couldn’t get it started back. May he Rest In Peace in heaven with our sister uncle and grandfather 

2 hours ago, ShadysBroter said:

Doug passed away last night at 10:47pm he just got out of surgery to fix his shoulder, his heart stopped out of no where and they couldn’t get it started back. May he Rest In Peace in heaven with our sister uncle and grandfather 

I'm so sorry.  Sending up prayers for your family.

• Like 1

Some sad news.  We were just starting to get to know him.  Can you share more details about our lost friend?  Some funny stories about the two of you? 

I know if I left this forum in such a way I'd want my friends here to have a good smile in my memory. 

• Like 1

I'm sending prayers to you and your family.  I wish all of you the best through this trying time.

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear this news, was hoping for a positive update for your brother.  He was a lot of fun around here especially when he was in chat.  Please give your family mine, and the other members here in this forum, our deepest sympathies.  And please stick around here as you seem like a good person.  My prayers will be sent your way for comfort and peace.....

• Like 1

Im so sorry to hear that. we will keep your family in our prayers. He was loved hear. 

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss. He will be missed. Do you have a picture of him to share? We will remember him.

• Like 1

I looked for an arbitrary in Choctaw Ark , could  not find anything on your brother yet , but  found what must be you'll Dad with the same name Douglas  Myers  passed just a few  years ago 

• Like 1

Here’s a couple photos I have of him my mother said the obituary should be up in a few days his funeral will be held on June 30th

D48BD729-14C7-4CAA-8F6C-53BF73246403.jpeg

A4468DEF-39D7-4894-9C1A-E4F8325FF025.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ShadysBroter said:

Here’s a couple photos I have of him my mother said the obituary should be up in a few days his funeral will be held on June 30th

D48BD729-14C7-4CAA-8F6C-53BF73246403.jpeg

A4468DEF-39D7-4894-9C1A-E4F8325FF025.jpeg

Gentle Soul.  You can see it in his expression.   How's your Mother handling the loss?  I too lost my brother prematurely and along with my own heart ache seeing my patents losing a child was devastating.   I made sure I did everything in my power to outlive them so they would never have to bury a child again.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting a couple pics of your brother.  It makes putting a face to his posts and threads here real.  I will remember him and your family on June 30.....

• Like 1