Misterclean

Suggestions please.

I want to install cup holders on both of my TRX 420's. I've seen some in boats and other atv's but didn't pay attention to their mountings. Who has specific information about this subject? I would like to have the holders to accommodate an insulator for my canned drinks and perhaps an adaptor provided to fit an insulated water bottle. Thanks in advance.

RAM mount.  Pricey at about $40 last time I looked, but by far the best available.

I have them on all of mine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

RAM mount.  Pricey at about $40 last time I looked, but by far the best available.

Do they clamp on the bars?

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Thanks Jeep. I just ordered two online. $77 for two

I have mine clamped to the front rack on most.  The Rubicon it actually clamped on the shifter.  Will take pics next time I’m out

On 6/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, jeepwm69 said:

Rubicon uses the clamp

23E155DE-66A4-442D-A4B7-D74E57739978.jpeg

Clamping to the plastic may work for us otherwise the bars will be used. Thanks

• Like 1

I installed the Ram mounts yesterday and they work great! I discovered they clamp on the seat of my tractor too! Thanks every one for suggestions. ps. I started getting weird e mails that were almost scams or maybe they were. I e mailed "Fish Brain" (the seller of the Ram mounts) and asked them if they sold my e mail address because this started after ordering from them. They promptly sent a link to their "agreement" section and there it was! Yes, they sold it. They installed trackers etc. so beware of "Fish Brain"!!!!!

• Like 2