Fishfiles

Stuck Thread

How's about some pics of getting stuck , flipped over and where situations  ----

This is an oldie , back to my first 300 2wd about 10 years ago , the atv ahead of me went over a fallen tree , the tree jumped up just right and I hit it going fairly fast , I'd seem to remember maybe 15mph , it stopped me dead in my tracks , and brushed the side of my knee going by ,   had to machette the tree out and never cause no real damage 

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

• Like 6

My wife ! Another oldie , gave her the 300 2wd .  She has flipped over , hit trees and run into other bikes so many times now , I am surprised she has not been badly hurt yet , her nick name is Ms Momentum , cause her answer to any problem is gas it  ---  How she flipped over on this trail is beyond me , a little too much juice with the  thumb and mouth , no doubt 

fullsizeoutput_4c2.jpeg

• Like 4

Got to love them Can-Ams , they will mess up a Honda riders' day getting them out the woods instead of riding trails -------  Can-Am ride it twice , work on it once , LOL 

fullsizeoutput_1ca.jpeg

• Like 3

I remember those pics! This one is just plain crazy.... I just wander how much moe that bike weighs caked up like that...... Glad you brought this. Thread back up! 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 4

Now that is funny , wonder if it is real or staged ---- it is like if he were steering the bike and moving his arms right and left , there would show some signs of the mud moving around , looks like he was sprayed with a manure pump , LOL 

• Like 1

looks like he was sprayed with a manure pump , LOL

Exactly^^^ lol ..... If it was staged .... They did a good job... Lol! 

Good to hear you weren’t hurt Fishfiles with that log thru your bike, Yikes!  Here is a picture of my buddies Pioneer that I almost T-boned coming around a corner to find it on its side, I had to pull him back onto the rubber side. 

D51FBF0C-AA1F-46EB-BCD8-92C9F49AC4CF.jpeg

• Like 5

My 06 last spring.  Right front wheel caught a tree root, climbed it enough to flip me over.

2nd pic is BASFNB's Rubicon.  Those are 26" Outlaws on there.  When people do the whole "I can turn 29.5's fine with no GR" this pic is how you know they're full of crap.  His Rubicon wouldn't spin these 26's fast enough to clean them out in first gear. 

Might be able to turn big tires with no GR on pavement, but you won't where we ride.

oops.jpg

bretstuck.JPG

• Like 4

This was my buddy on his Grizzly 700, & I was stuck right across where I took the picture. We were buried in the Muskeg on a Hydro line. I managed to winch myself out, then him. 

D43C76DB-6E64-4C0B-894F-70759E1B0751.jpeg

64D6356A-A8A4-4A68-8373-5DE13BBE58F6.jpeg

• Like 5

Kind of a boring vid but I had 2 winches pulling me out.

• Like 4

I'm all in favor of going out and having a little fun, but i'm beginning to think some of you carry it all just a little too far.

But then, I don't drink, so that may change the equation a bit. 

I have yet to get stuck or even see anyone stuck. 

Tho' I did see a bow hunter with his pickup (large) with (large) camper  shell wtih 4 flat tires in the middle of the trail. 

And I have installed the winch, not the wires yet, so ... it's a new year.

dc

This was a freaky stuck over this weekend , he found a hole and flipped it over , this pic was after it had been partially back on the tires , after wards the bike was smoking BAD , I got a pic of it smoking but having trouble loading that one pic as it was texted to me from my buddy's phone then I emailed to myself and it won't go thru for some reason , the smoke was insane  , so he left it by the house Saturday and came back Sunday to get it as it wouldn't make it up the ramps into his truck Saturday night cause it was running so bad  and when he tried to go up the ramps it went to smoking really bad , so we were messing around with it Sunday AM and I asked him if he had checked his air box for water even though the dip stick was clean oil  but low , we opened the air box and it was full of engine oil , the air filter was soaked with oil , after removing the air filter , the smoke stopped , man was he lucky , I thought he blow the engine ,  he has a OEM snorkel kit installed like on the MX models , figure the oil got in thru the crankcase vent tube , I personally don't know a lot about Can-Ams and how that oil got in there 

fullsizeoutput_b51.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

not too sure if this stuck or Jammed, or just between a rock and a hard place .... looks painful...  

image.jpg

First thing comes to mind looking at that pic. Rattle snakes living up under that ledge.  

• Like 1

This is where my profile picture came from. That was 2012 and I just fixed the front diff and cv axle in 2020 lol. It was right after I took this video I busted the diff and cv axle. I got happy with the brake lever when on the throttle and it locked in.  We had just had a cutting machine come through and make some roads had it had 2 ruts right here. I made it through going in but got stuck coming out. That was on a Friday evening. It sat there till Sunday when my father in law tried to get me out with his Foreman. Ended up hooking a come a long to a rotted stump and winching out. Still don't have a winch but will this year. Funny thing is that spot is hard as rock now but I still avoid it when I can .

• Like 3

Perfect pic of a tire that don't clear out , look like slicks ^^^^  Need some Outlaws or such 

• Like 1

Lot of work and money getting that one out and running again.  ^^^^^^

• Like 2