Original owner of a 2001 Rancher 4X4ES.

Me & the ATV are getting old; things are breaking...

About me; retired military (24 years) since 2003. I own a small woodlot in the Oregon Coast Range with >5K Douglas Firs growing; for my posterity.

About the ATV; purchased new in Hopkinsville, KY. @ August 2000. The ATV saw heavy ranching & forestry use until I bought a Kubota 2 seater in 2010, then semi retired it when I bought a 3 Series tractor in 2012.

Annual oil, filter, & spark plug  changes. Only 1 factory recall, only 1 neutral safety switch, only 1 carburetor (month long) issue. Still running good.

• Like 3

Welcome to ATVHonda forum --- pull up a chair and make yourself at home ----  Oregon Coast , beautiful place  >>>  

Welcome aboard.  Some good upgrades for the 350 that are easy to do using parts from other Hondas.

The 400AT front diff swap will give you selectable 4x4 (makes steering a LOT easier in 2wd) and factory disc brakes from 07-13 420 Ranchers will bolt on at the ball joints.

There are threads on both mods here on the forum showing what needs to be done.

Welcome and glad you found us.  If you feel frisky we have a chat area and usually have folks participating in the evening.  We talk about all sorts of things, not just ATV's.  Access it from the top menu.....