TBRider

recommended shows or movies

Has anyone here seen the show money heist on Netflix, I can't wait for part 4 comming in April.

Season 1 . . . . . . 'True Detective'

Matthew McConaughey

Woody Harrelson

Michelle Monaghan 

Michael Potts

Tory Kittles

An older movie I recently seen that was good was Forsaken , cowboy movie with Donald Sutherland and his son Kiefer Sutherland , worth watching 

Kind of like cowboy movies , Open Range , Outlaw Josey Wales , 3:10 to Yuma , Tombstone , High Plains Drifter , Pale Rider , Dances with Wolfs --- The Patriot , John Wick 1 , 2 and 3 

• Like 1

I tried watching "Bluff City Law" since I'm close to Memphis.  After two episodes I found that it simply threw every whiny social justice warrior millennial victimization out there and then said causes "won" in the courtroom.

I don't watch much TV.  Prefer to read.  If I do watch TV it's usually on AHC (used to be the military channel).  Unfortunately, it's like the History Channel became AHC (old WW2 footage, documentaries, etc) when History started playing crap like Ice Road Truckers, and now the AHC channel is playing crap that has nothing to do with the military, so looks like it's going to the dogs now too.

• Like 3

A few people recommend I watch the Movie "Don't F*%$ with the Cats". 3 episodes. (Netflix)

I have to tell ya, it was amazing. All a true story! It was unreal what people can do.... Mind blowing...

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

Bcs .. Got me started watching live pd, along with live rescue .... And ...im even tuning into oak island .... As for live pd... I'm glad those drunk, drug addicted idiots get nailed...both are great shows, IMO,  they should be Long running programs.

• Like 1

I caught a new show late last night ... A REAL eye opener (drugs inc) all... I have to say after watching that is, what is this world coming to  ? Being an ex fire fighter... I feel bad for emergency response  that have  deal with mess... There was even a comment on live pd about the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Bcs .. Got me started watching live pd, along with live rescue .... And ...im even tuning into oak island .... As for live pd... I'm glad those drunk, drug addicted idiots get nailed...both are great shows, IMO,  they should be Long running programs.

I might go visit Oak Island this summer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TBRider said:

I might go visit Oak Island this summer.

I watch Diesel Brothers , Iron Resurrection , Texas Metal , Custom Garage , How It's Made , What On Earth , Ancient Aliens , Oak Island ,  Expedition Unknown , Unexplained Files 

• Like 2

I was to Oak Island around 2004 2005, before all the recent work took place. Wouldn't mind going back. About 6 hours from me. 

I watch Oak Island on iTunes. Other than that I mostly watch whatever I find on Motortrend On Demand, YouTube, Netflix, or Prime Video. I sub to CraveTV whenever a new season of letterykenny comes out.

Watched John Wick last night, haven't seen the 3rd one yet, wife hasn't seen any so we started at 1 again. Watched escape from Alcatraz night before. Love Clint Eastwood movies. 

• Like 3

It is still at the theater , but been told the new Nickolas Cage movie Primal is really good , seems I know the whole movie already from being told about it and seeing trailers  

I've been enjoying the idiot activist make fools of themselves .... i know I'll be dropping some channels from my programing very soon! 

noticed another informative show called vice 271  America on drugs ....real, not fake! soon there will be a documentary ....on fentanyl ..... what drugs to to America bothers me .... so i try my best to stay informed ..... i just hope live pd comes back. 

That would be kool, I liked watching dirty jobs.....👍

• Like 1

I watched some Dirty Jobs last night on and off , don't know if it was re-runs or what , I have never seen those episodes , they were cleaning up trash on the side of cliffs , like tubs and washing machines people threw over the cliff ----  Mike Rowe seems like a good dude , seen him do many interviews 

yeah... i think those were repeats, but they never get old...

i had forgotten about this one....  maybe would have been better for the what the h--- thread..... 

• Like 3

There isn't much on regular TV and it is getting worst -------  Last weekend instead of music , we watched You-Tube all evening Sunday , you see stuff you will never see on TV , the posted videos and live streaming of current events is pretty amazing , entertaining and troubling 

yeah, i complete agree! at least they have the latest on deadliest catch.... they've even gone as far as to bring back way old shows of ax men with jm browning, and  bobby goodson swamp loggers .... now it's just brain dead  movies from Hollywood , that really aren't very entertaining ..... at all, and NASCAR doesn't haven't the same feel as it used because of all the commentary .... there's now more talk then racing!! not to mention years old ice road truckers! ..... i just might have to check out .... highway through h--l ....  it's just crazy!, we pay, and the quality ..... goes right down the drain. ..... we're are all the good old shoot um up western movies ? 

• Like 1

Last night flipping channels , Josey Wales was coming on , seen it 28 times now , but watched it again and it is still good ---- the Indian guy says , ( I didn't surrender  , but they made my horse surrender " 

Recently watched 3 days to Kill with Kevin Costner , was ok 

For some reason, that required two posts and a third to type something.  Anyway, both of those are pretty good movies, what I call modern day westerns.