TBRider

recommended shows or movies

Both the trailers look pretty good , here is Wind River for free , I just turned it on 

That free Wind River movie I link was a bad edit job , the entire 1:45 minute movie played in 33:00 minutes , but it is an interesting movie 

another good eye opening show is the truth about drugs....  a truely frightening show.... reminds me of Andy who shot a deer from the road just in front of my house .... he was taking perscription pain killers mixed with alcohol (i think I've heard of that being done here in the forums) anyways .... the night he died.... he had been to a party .....and again mixed pills with with alcohol ..... and left the party.... and headed south on highway 31 to a strip club, and struck two trucks, at over 100 mph.... both of those drivers ended being un hurt, shortly afterwards he hit the side of a bridge .... and snapped his neck..... my pop had seen him a couple times before that, and told me he wasn't the friend we used to know , he was making no sence what so ever.... i had my issues with him, but would have never thought that would have happened .... his brothers told me they had done all they could, and finally just washed there hands of it. 

i caught a new episode of court cam, i see there bringing that show back.... not as good as live pd, but it's up there .. with host Dan Abrams, it's about time we got some good shows to watch. 

I have not yet got to see The Truth About Drugs or Court Cam , now that you mention them I will keep an eye open for them 

you won't believe what happens on court cam... lol .... talk about spoiled grown children, and those who don't have any idea of reality.... it's rather funny. to a point. 

does anybody besides me, like sci-fi. not the channel?

• Like 1

Ted , not too much into sci-fi since I got older , when I was a kid it was all I watched 

I seen some previews of a few movies I want to see , The Assassin's Daughter looks like I would like it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LedFTed said:

does anybody besides me, like sci-fi. not the channel?

That would be me. The Expanse is excellent. 

Honestly I watch crap TV with the wife (sort of, I'm usually on my phone with it playing in the background).

The only thing I really like to watch is AHC (formerly the military channel).  They do WW2 documentaries all the time.  Last night I watched a show about the Nazi part in the US during the 30's and how Hitler had german spies all over the US before the war started, trying to steal tech from the US. 

I do like the Goldburgs.  Kinda stupid at times, but reminds me a lot of how things were when I was growing up.  I liked "The kids are alright" too, but of course they cancelled that one after one season because it didn't have enough token weirdo roles given the time I was supposed to be taking place.

• Like 1

oh yea .... the original alien movie .... alot of new sci-fi movies out, just aren't that gripping ......... the avengers is eh... okay... some of the iron man movies are okay..... American sniper was great IMO .... as was the hurt locker... i find now i watch more history channel, the A&E channel , American movie channel, NATIONAL GEOGRPHIC  .... deadliest catch (on animal planet) .... the discovery channel, and here lately the vice channel.... also american heroes... basically .... just tune in channel to take a sneek preview .... to see if the show is worth watching. 

If you like shoot'em up movies , you can't beat the John Wick saga , found this Kill Counter of the 3 John Wick movies , 286 kills 

• Like 1

I agree Fish. Those John Wick movies are well done. I liked Jack Reacher movies too.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PROV said:

I agree Fish. Those John Wick movies are well done. I liked Jack Reacher movies too.

Jack Reacher  some good stuff , it was filmed in the New Orleans area -----  the movie with Tom Crusie where he was suppose to be  Buddy Seals from arms for contras was also a good movie , forgot the name of the movie 

I was working one block from the filming of this seine on the morning it was shot , the movie crew came by and asked us to leave when the plane was making the low runs , gave us 3 of us a $100 gift card to go eat lunch ---- to do that  crash landing seine they had a truck hooked to a cable to another  plane ,  at the corner  they had a pulley attached to the ground , so the truck went 90 degrees one way and the plane got pulled down the street ---- it was a pretty good movie 

I saw that one too and it was pretty good. Anybody wonder what kind of hypocrites people like Charlize Theron and other Hollywood anti-gunners are when they do movies in which they are shooting people. When she was dating Sean Penn she talked him into welding his whole gun collection together as a monument to gun violence. Then she dumped him. What an idiot. I was ranting about it to my wife once. She said "What would you do if I asked you to give them up?" I replied that she would be hitting the road.

• Like 3

Ya , barry seals spent a lot of time in New Orleans in real life.  It is exaggerated a bit maybe.  But a true story.  I know.    That plane crash was Filmed in Chalmette right next to the 9th ward New Orleans where Sean is getting sued for giving away houses free to under previlaged people and the houses are falling apart. Small world and  Karma is a       ! 

I see Clint became a anti-gun advocate , and who else has more gun seines than him ----  

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I see Clint became a anti-gun advocate , and who else has more gun seines than him ----  

Really?!?! Didn't hear that ☹️.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, PROV said:

Two other big name gun actors that are anti gun that  you maybe have never thought of as such , Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't watch tv.  Just too much leftist crap. 

If I know the politics of anyone in anything, and I don't like their politics, then I can't watch it.

A year to two ago, all online, I watched Tales of Wells Fargo, 1950s tv.  All the episodes.  That was good.

Right now I'm watching all the episodes (92) of Tombstone Territory.  All online.  Again 1950's to 1960 tv.  All free. 

I like the old stuff.

Yes, and the horse riding and gun slinging.  I got to get out my black powder rigs and get out to the range with them.

dc

I hear you David , when I was growing up it was all cowboy shows on the TV at our house  , Gun Smoke , Rifleman , Lone Ranger , Roy Rogers , Bonanza , Big Valley , F Troop  ------ 

4 hours ago, PROV said:

live looked and looked, haven't been able to find anything about that ether.... we need more actors like charlton heston .... and not those   movie mouths just out for the almighty $$$

Edited by _Wilson_™