TBRider

recommended shows or movies

thanks, but nah..... I'll wait till i see him say it live on video.. lol! ..... but if he feels guns need to be taken away, then fine.... start in California .... because it won't happen here in the south. 

10 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

thanks, but nah..... I'll wait till i see him say it live on video.. lol! ..... but if he feels guns need to be taken away, then fine.... start in California .... because it won't happen here in the south. 

You need to get you a real phone or a computer , I don't know how you can deal with a I-5  , I have one sitting in my desk draw , it actually still works without cellular service ,  but it can connect to wi-fi and go on line , but it is so slow and so small , can't do much with it , I can't even really surf the net like I want to with my I-11 -------  when I search Clint on my desk top MAC it  comes back with pages and pages of Clint's speeches and  interviews on video , he is bad news for gun owners 

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I see Clint became a anti-gun advocate , and who else has more gun seines than him ----  

Where did you see that? He is about as conservative as they come, from Hollywood standpoint. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, KoolBreeze said:

Where did you see that? He is about as conservative as they come, from Hollywood standpoint. 

You-Tube and Google search and look at the dates , seems he was at one time a conservative , he is a flipper -----  can you believe   he was backing Bloomberg this election , till Bloomberg dropped out the race , read up on him 

Kool’ , you beat me by a milli-second on that last post.  

It is hard to tag “ truth “ on anything or anybody these days. Take it all with a grain of salt.  We live in a “fake” world.  

my ipad, works just fine, for what little i use it for. lol! it's the cell tower down south of me thats causing the cell phone issues, its with same  with everyone down around my area ... some have said its the update to g5 update thats causing the issue. any my connection, has been getting better here lately. 

31 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Kool’ , you beat me by a milli-second on that last post.  

It is hard to tag “ truth “ on anything or anybody these days. Take it all with a grain of salt.  We live in a “fake” world.  

Yeah I really hate that about Clint. He has been my favorite actor for as long as I can remember.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KoolBreeze said:

Yeah I really hate that about Clint. He has been my favorite actor for as long as I can remember.

Clint was my favorite actor also , Josey Wales , High Plains Drifter and Pale Rider were my favorite Eastwood movies 

3 hours ago, KoolBreeze said:

li thought so... as well.... but i never believe much of what an actor has to say.... after all their just actors ..... that doesn't speek much to contributing to society... except silver screen.. entertainment .... but now .. shows like dirty jobs, live pd, highway through h--l, court cam, deadliest catch.... .. those are the real shows...people in real life, not just trying to gain Hollywood popularity. his movie the mule was okay... for killing time..... but not much more. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KoolBreeze said:

Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms. 

He was good aim at spitting.  

I've been tuned into autopsy .... with dr. Michael hunter ...kind of sad what some of the shows offer up , as hunter re investigates the cases years latter with more knowledge .. then the medical field had back then... i don't know if this could be called a true factual show.??? still very interesting, and  just as i thought robert de niro is a Waist, liar!! and full of BS. 

I have not seen that one yet , other than a few preview trailers 

it's a marathon series running on reelztv today .... the first hand accounts are pretty believable... the one about Kurt cobain ... was shocking... i still don't buy into the end results said of what happened to him... or, lets just say i think more of fowl play. 

Fox News is pretty good if you like real life drama.  CNN and MSNBC if you are into fiery tales , fiction and make believe. 

13 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah.... I'll agree.... all of them are about the drama lol!

Just think of this.  In years to come there will be movies , mini series and documentaries about the country’s current events that we are living in. And the story no matter how it plays out will have two sides.  And which version will be told , taught and spoken of depends on which channel you watch or school you go to Hmmmmm that’s deep. Into that case of beer I am into , that is. Lol