TBRider

recommended shows or movies

yea...  i kind of figured there was some liquid help .... lol... and even in the future you won't know what's true or not... lol..... even if ?? I'm still around (which i doubt) i won't be watching those movies / shows ...  ether ... although, i do feel for the future generations. home schooling is what route I'd take, even to this day... i just hope more parents will (probobly won't happen) so its on them. 

i recorded bloodshot last night, the preview looks good!  ... and bad boys for life, eh.... is was okay... the ending sure was interesting .but my faves are the older westerns ... but (sadly )  it's slim Pickens on the tv now .. best thing I've ....  I've seen lately when it come to real  life, is court cam.. 

I've been catching some of the shows on A&E  .... intervention .... seams interesting, at least some of these people are getting the help they need .. 

The wife and I watched The peanut butter falcon on amazon Friday night. It was pretty good. Kind of a wholesome feel good movie. We liked it a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hate too say it, [not really] three of the films i like have sub-titles. not translated to us-ish. american US Speak. one is "the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" swedish, the other, a film of martial arts, maybe two films, covering different subjects.. Jet Lee was in one of those films., i forget tonight, who was in the other. just good films. ya get use to reading the words.

Daniel Craig, was in a film " the girl with a Dragon Tattoo''. i prefer the sweddish version, even though its got subtitles. people look like people., not like the real life, hollowood presents; a fake place with fake people, called actors. and they are.

fill free to edit this please if im to far out of line.

life on Venus, just some microbes or so, living in the clouds. must be strong to live there. over 700f best i remember on ground. some want to bring those microbes to earth, to study. FN is all i can say. No with an F.

scientist brought killer bee's from south america, with good intentions, but some escaped. might make to Canada. eventually.

you want to study microbes, stay where your at. dont bring them home. planet earth. i'd like to send some people to Venus. 😀 Just not Honda people.

Edited by LedFTed

On 7/26/2020 at 10:39 AM, KoolBreeze said:

Yeah I really hate that about Clint. He has been my favorite actor for as long as I can remember.

i cant believe none of that.

• Confused 1

Robert de Nero's, most important role, was as a pirate, dancing in a tootsie or what ever behind closed doors. in that movie. it showed his true caricature. and his reason to use cuss-words. to make him fill more important, he can join the-view, maybe rosy has left a spot. if she moves one cheek.

9 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Robert de Nero's, most important role, was as a pirate, dancing in a tootsie or what ever behind closed doors. in that movie. it showed his true caricature. and his reason to use cuss-words. to make him fill more important, he can join the-view, maybe rosy has left a spot. if she moves one cheek.

haha! you pretty much described him to a T! he's one big mouth know it all... him using cuss words just show lack of character ... lol! just remember one thing.... he's an actor ... that's it... that equals NOT MUCH.. lol. 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™

Another show i think is good, sure enough shows what happens when idiots get behind the wheel... Is Road Wars on direct channel 265 A&E..... I'd like to see it moved to Reelz because that show will give OPL a run for it's money, well maybe not that much of a compition, but it will be some @bcsman if you haven't watched it yet, you'd like (i think) the worst one I've seen so far was a motorcycle  deliberately knocked off the road by a full size jeep.....rider ended up okay.... But the footage when his helmet cam went flying was something else... You guessed it the jeep driver never stopped....and has not (as of the airing) been caught..... They never said the reason the jeep drivers noodle flipped ..... But it did....and, I'm not easily shocked.... But that kinda did.... 

This new one from the jones trilogy ..... Looks good, not like other movies trilogy's ...... These jones movies  keep getting better... Looking forward to this one..... Still leading in the top trilogy's lord of the rings...