RanchHand420

87 trx350d

i got my axle on new years and thankfully everithing seems good. Now im back to tinkering with the small stuff. I took off the fuel pump in hopes i could simply open it up clean it to solve all my problems lol. Looks like the bugger is sealed up tight. Darn thing works but it leeks. Maby it just dosnt like the extreme cold of MN. Aniway im looking online for a pump and i would appreciate any and all advice. New oem pumps are very expensive. Used ones are a bit cheeper but still upwards 50 bucks and im a little woried i might end up with the same issues with the cold. There are cheep new pumps that are not oem for 15 bucks but do those things even work? Im about ready to put an air filter directly on the carb and convert the airbox into gas tank and just let gravity do the work. JK but the thought did cross my mind

I've only used OEM pumps and get many years of service out of them. I would not go used unless they was guaranteed working but even then it's a gamble like using the cheap pumps.

Thanks for the input. Starting to sound like im just going to have to bite the bullet and cough up a cupple hundred bucks. 

20 hours ago, RanchHand420 said:

Thanks for the input. Starting to sound like im just going to have to bite the bullet and cough up a cupple hundred bucks. 

oem pumps from partzilla are around 130. DO NOT BUY ANY AFTER MARKET PUMPS !!!!!!!, they are a waste of time and money !!.