Mike G

2017 Trx 420 FM1 front damage service protocols assistance required

We own a pair of TRX 420s my wife’s is a 2016 automatic mine is the foot shift model currently needing attention. It is a 2017 TRX 420 FM 1. Last night while riding we had a tree strike on the driver side front rack was hoping to find a set of protocols to tear the bike down and rebuild it with OEM parts. I will upload a couple of pictures to help with a description. After a thorough inspection I am not finding any frame damage that I can see. Thank you for the addition to this group and any help would be greatly appreciated. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Does one of the other machines have a winch on it? If so secure the 420 to a tree and use the other machine with a winch to pull the rack back out straight. You can use just a strap and reverse the 420 to pull it out but you have less control. Once you get it back in the correct place see what needs to be fixed. If you happen to have a porta power they work great to push everything back in place.

I have a come along and a ton of trees. Plus regular farm equipment. Working on buying a service manual now. Thanks man

@Mike G there is a service manual in the download links on the top menu bar, unless you prefer a paper one.