Lab23

Help please! Rancher 350 display damaged

My rancher display looks like it has been damaged due to the sun. I’m looking for the guy that fixes them. 2003 Honda rancher 350 es. Thank y’all in advance. 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Lab23 said:

My rancher display looks like it has been damaged due to the sun. I’m looking for the guy that fixes them. 2003 Honda rancher 350 es. Thank y’all in advance. 

image.jpg

Hi

Welcome to the forums Lab23!

I can get you taken care of, no problem

Looks like you have sunlight/UV  damage which is common for 

the year, if it has been outside catching sun for 20+ years

I will send you my contact information to your message box if you would like to get it taken care of

Dont forget to download a service manual for your machine here as well,

Our library of manuals are free to download and Honda makes one of the best service manuals out there

• Thanks 1

AKATV, I have a 1999 Honda Foreman "TRX450ESX" with a display issue I'm looking to get help with.  From a few searches, it seems that you might be able to assist.  I'm attaching a screenshot of mine.  Can you help?  Thanks!

lcd.png

Welcome to the forum!

I can get you taken care of if your display is your only issue, thanks for sending a picture- it really is a big help

I you have polarization film UV damage which is very common on these models particularly

is your oil light always on or did you just take this picture before it turned off when you turn the key?

I will send my contact information to your message box as well