riverc

Good Morning

Looking like another rainy day in store in my area radar don't look good.

Morning ATV Honda !!!   ---  Howdy neighbor , riverc >>>  Wife tells me , she heard 80% chance of rain around us today --- you know we got a weather thread 

Sorry I upset you fishfiles you come across like you woke upon the wrong side of the bed. Delete the post if you have a problem with it no problem.

• Confused 1

I think the point was that if your post was put in the weather thread more  would benefit from it.

40 minutes ago, riverc said:

Sorry I upset you fishfiles you come across like you woke upon the wrong side of the bed. Delete the post if you have a problem with it no problem.

You did not upset me before at all , but your last comment sure seemed over the top to me   ---------  

You can make a thread about anything you want , the more the merrier ,  like Sierra mentioned there is a weather thread that gets a lot of traffic and your post would have likely got opened and commented on more ---  

Did not know if you remembered about the weather thread  

Maybe a Good Morning thread would be a good thing , I see a lot of the biker and car sites like to say Good Morning , usually  though  it has some fine  half naked babe  in the pic   

• Haha 1