SailRedemption

98 TRX450s Seat

Hello,

I am in need of a new seat for my 450 and was wondering if a seat I'm looking at on ebay would work or where I can find part numbers that could crossover. The seat is for a TRX 400 of the same model years.

Seat link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/380987510344?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4hWwQ1J6SCa&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Nk8X_lQdSta&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Or, if that's not an option, is there any luck to reupholstering the existing seats? On mine the vinyl deteriorated off and my dad painted the foam white to keep it from falling apart too.

If the foam is still good , you can recover your seat cheap and easy , all you need is a staple gun , Joanne Linens on AirPort Rd and Hwy190 sells the fabric , it cost $19.99 a yard for marine vinyl , all you need is 1/2 a yard and you can get 50 % off coupon online , so about $5 for material 

I think I might have an extra  450 seat I would sell , I know I have a couple of them , just have to check condition 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SailRedemption said:

Scratch that, I see I can get a seat on partzilla for cheaper. I just saw this sight on another post so I have been looking. 

rocky mountain atv sells honda parts cheaper than partzilla.

• Thanks 1

I was going to mention new seats are still pretty reasonable in price. Seat covers (sewn to fit) can be bought for around $20 and like mentioned the material can be even cheaper. You want a good staple gun to do that. The 400 and 450 seat can interchange but you have to force them into place to get it to latch and the 400 seat has a lower foam height compared to the 450.

• Like 1

rocky mountain atv has oem seat, just checked, $ 101.31, 10+ in stock as of this post.

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

for Honda TRX450 S ES FE FM Foreman 450 Complete Seat Black / 77100-HN0-A00ZB

Opens in a new window or tab
Brand New
$85.00
Save up to 11% when you buy more
Buy It Now
Free 4 day shipping

I saw that, but it's aftermarket. 

I figured the motosport OEM new seat for $96 would be a better buy.  Free shipping over $79 from motosport.