SailRedemption

Rubber Gas/Vent Lines

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to replace all the fuel, vent, and drain lines on my TRX 450 and was wondering if there is a place I can source a handful of feet of the hose. Mine are deteriorated pretty bad and some are crumbling. I'm not home to measure the hoses just yet and count how many I need. Much appreciated for any help .

If you look up each vent hose on Partzilla's site , it will give you a I.D. (which is 3.5mm ) and a length in mm , then add up all the lengths , that stuff gets pretty expensive , so best to be close with your measurement  or if money is no object  just buy a roll , LOL   ----------   the fuel hose and crankcase vent and carb overflow are all different size I.D.s

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

If you look up each vent hose on Partzilla's site , it will give you a I.D. (which is 3.5mm ) and a length in mm , then add up all the lengths , that stuff gets pretty expensive , so best to be close with your measurement  or if money is no object  just buy a roll , LOL   ----------   the fuel hose and crankcase vent and carb overflow are all different size I.D.s

I saw the parts on Zilla, I didn't know they had other info. Good to know, thanks. Sucks they are all different sizes though. I know dimecitycycles has fuel hose you can get by the length, not sure the price difference is. I'll be sure to report back.

Definitely, I don't want crap lines to start deteriorating on me in a year. I'll try to see how much I need when I get back from work. I wonder if Honda service center sells it by the foot or not. I'll have to find out. Or I'll just order the OEM parts.