hodge5

New member from VA

Following suggestion from HondaATVForum, I decided to join here. I am still active there, but the more information/wisdom/fellowship, the better.

I have a TRX300FW that I bought new in 99. Red, stock other than larger wheels/tires to accommodate front discs. 

• Like 3

Welcome to ATVH, I'm a 300 fan myself. Check the sig out, it's a great addiction to have, lol! A hayaes be sure to post us up some pics, I'd like to see, and read more about your front disk mod. 

I think you might have your location on the members map SLIGHTLY off........ I show you in Jerusalem.

theres also another reason i contacted you, you wouldn't happen to have family here in TN where i am would you ? 

Edited by _Wilson_™

I'm in Virginia. No family in Tennessee. I didn't post anything on the map, so it's done its own thing.

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

It marked you on the map for some reason 

XwYOFSbAQTC9voM8bZ9N0Q.jpg

I searched for the map feature, and updated it.

• Like 1

Oh okay, just thought I'd let you know, thank you fish......heck i checked mine and it had moved me to Knoxville...... Lol! The reason i asked if you had family here is because my ex girls friends last name was Hodge full name Susan Ann Hodge.... Fish that's the red headed wild cat...  Lol! 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I think it marks you by where your bill is generated from , when I had a mark on the map , he had me in Covington , Louisiana , which is 30 miles up the road from me , but is the closest station for the phone ------- I just changed phone servers , so maybe it will change if I tried again 

• Like 1

Hmm..... I never thought of that, i thought maybe it might be a glitch, but what you say adds up...... I like that feature, it's cool to get an idea of how spread out we all are.