Duitsky

Hello everyone!  I’m new to this forum. Ran across this while on the web. I was gifted a 1998 Foreman 450ES years back and have been working recently to get it back to running. I figured this place could help if I run into some issues in the future. I already know that my display needs to be repaired. 

3 hours ago, riverc said:

Welcome!

Thank you

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

welcome to the forums, you are in great hands here for sure !.

5 hours ago, Duitsky said:

Hello everyone!  I’m new to this forum. Ran across this while on the web. I was gifted a 1998 Foreman 450ES years back and have been working recently to get it back to running. I figured this place could help if I run into some issues in the future. I already know that my display needs to be repaired. 

Welcome, I have a similar 98 450s that was gifted as well and I'm bringing it back to life. If you need a screen repair look for the screen repair thread. Akatv is the guy to look for. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SailRedemption said:

Welcome, I have a similar 98 450s that was gifted as well and I'm bringing it back to life. If you need a screen repair look for the screen repair thread. Akatv is the guy to look for. 

Thanks for the info!

Glad you found this site Duitsky, there are many 450 Hondas around here so lots of help.  They are one of the best ATV's Honda made along with the 300's and 350's.  And yes @AKATV is the guy to get your display looking like new.  We have a chat function that normally has some discussion going most evenings, stop by if you like.  Access it from the top menu....

• Like 1