_Wilson_™

Question for you all.

I have something I use mostly for music storage and playing , like a DJ thing , not sure if itis a I pad or I pod it is about 7 x 9 inches 

• Thanks 1

Wife has had one we bought a long time ago. Boys use it mostly. I have an Ipod but haven't used it in years since since using my phone for music.

• Thanks 1

Pardon me had some calls to make about tomorrow's dr appointment........ Shade i recall us talking about the old webtv.....,lol, but i never saw  you mention having an ipad..... For some reason i  ant picture you using one..... But yup i had one, it's like what a Polaris is to the atv world....... Lol..... Better then nothing, BUT! Not by much.... 

I'll get back to y'all on what i have going on, but today i have more important things to take care of before tomorrow thank you for tuning in to help a fellah out. 

This ipad is about ? On it's last leg, but i can't say enough good things about it, it's rode with me on the bike for pics of loads of wood, on tractors, even in the semi hauling grain to culman, Decatur  Alabama, it's been wet dropped over heated vibrated to death on the bike racks...so my next will also be a portable unit, it's ether going to be an ipad, or apple <<(which i know nothing about, but have been told are much better than an ipad..... But at this time I'm dealing with more important issues, I'll post about soon, I'll just say ( for now my health is making a great rebound, even the docters are impressed ) 

• Like 2

I don't know if mine is considered a I-Pod or I-Pad >>>>   I added the keyboard and case  , makes it much nicer , good mod 

fullsizeoutput_1006.jpeg

• Like 1

I haven't forgotten about this thread, but the issue up and disappeared ...... I didn't clean cookies, or cach, nor changed  anything, but here's some detail about what it was doing, i couldn't sign into hotmail, yahoo works perfect, and the forums I'm a member of work, and have been changed (like the owners old honda forums did) okay now what it was doing ? Not accessing hotmail on the server, but i found  a back door to get in....... Once i sign in and check remember me, i have no issues till i clear cach and need to sigh back into what requires me to sign into ...... For example here, RadioReference, ebay, amazon, paypal , noaa, MTEARS, HRestore a few tractor forums, truck forums, farming forums, equiptment forums, and visit anything to do  with health issues the list  I'm a member of is just too big to list each, n everyone, but like i say none of them have made and format changes, or changes of any kind 

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I haven't forgotten about this thread, but the issue up and disappeared ...... I didn't clean cookies, or cach, nor changed  anything, but here's some detail about what it was doing, i couldn't sign into hotmail, yahoo works perfect, and the forums I'm a member of work, and have been changed (like the owners old honda forums did) okay now what it was doing ? Not accessing hotmail on the server, but i found  a back door to get in....... Once i sign in and check remember me, i have no issues till i clear cach and need to sigh back into what requires me to sign into ...... For example here, RadioReference, ebay, amazon, paypal , noaa, MTEARS, HRestore a few tractor forums, truck forums, farming forums, equiptment forums, and visit anything to do  with health issues the list  I'm a member of is just too big to list each, n everyone, but like i say none of them have made and format changes, or changes of any kind 

any time you clear cache ?, it wipes out passwords and such, pretty much your browsing history, in other words, you have to sign back in with a password every time you go back to a website, such as this site, least thats how i understand it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Yes i believe so too. 

oh..and blocking cookies from sites will also make you sign in every time as well !.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I've never touched that option. 

Reads (accept cookies) always is checked. 

yeah..if you block third party cookies ?, like banks ?, it makes you type everything back in...every time you go there.

• Thanks 1

u should have the option of what to delete, i would think. it would be in browser settings. on my computer, i delete cache more then once a day. i did that when i had windows XP, an i do it with linux.

do the same with cookies. cookies are set to automatically delete, when my browser is turned off. i dont lose passwords.

Shades right in what he said, if you delete cach then you do have to sign back in, and no you don't loose your password by clearing cach, or cookies......... Besides i figured out whats wrong......... It's going to be fixed very soon, soon as choose what machine  

id like to have. 

you do have to sign back in, but you dont lose your passwords. i.e. i dont have to write my password over, u lose being signed in, and have to push the sign-in button.

It has nothing to do with passwords clearing cookies OR the settings, nor does clearing cach if you read my post ^^^^^^  it was only hotmail, and i figured out the reason,  if i might ask what model ipad do you use ? 

Mods admin, yaw can lock this thread ....... I'm getting the new pc very soon, won't need this thread, but thank you for the help. 

got to admit, i dont use any, but it should be on the same principles, nor will i do any banking, online, on the phone, smart phones, any that can record all data, or transmit, same as any electronic operating machine, that is , that is monitored..

Edited by LedFTed