TP4MYBUNGHOLE

Big red 12v power port

It's 10,11, and 12 ( DC outlet ) in the diaghram. (No longer available) one place I'd look is ebay, ifmyoundo use it, i wouldn't put too much of a load on it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

It's 10,11, and 12 ( DC outlet ) in the diaghram. (No longer available) one place I'd look is ebay, ifmyoundo use it, i wouldn't put too much of a load on it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yea it’s only got a 15 amp fuse in the front fuse box for it your not going to put to much on it anyway a light radio or some kind of charger is all it would be rated for you ain’t running a Hot plate it’s just a different shape cigarette lighter. Think of it like apple changing there charging port si you have to buy Honda stuff 

Years back , I bought a clean 300 for  $300 from a old man , he said it didn't have fire/.spark , I found the  the wiring harness was melted from the 12volt power port in front to the battery , changed the harness and still have the 300 today  --- apparently he plug too much into that plug  , the wires are tiny 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TP4MYBUNGHOLE said:

Yea it’s only got a 15 amp fuse in the front fuse box for it your not going to put to much on it anyway a light radio or some kind of charger is all it would be rated for you ain’t running a Hot plate it’s just a different shape cigarette lighter. Think of it like apple changing there charging port si you have to buy Honda stuff 

The center pulls out and is labeled with + and - so you could wire anything 12vdc that you wanted to to it. It wasn't to force customers to buy only Honda accessories. The company was different back then. The plug is meant to be more weather resistant than the regular cigarette style they had back in those days. 

• Like 2

Yep weather resistant plug. you can wire anything to the plug. Spotlight, light bar, tunes. 

11C919E4-9DA0-410E-8CF6-28D1EE7A3E06.jpeg

9D163286-CF20-4307-B0ED-B08B36CE1555.jpeg

A2DD937C-2250-4599-843E-BD7A36D491C0.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yep weather resistant plug. you can wire anything to the plug. Spotlight, light bar, tunes. 

11C919E4-9DA0-410E-8CF6-28D1EE7A3E06.jpeg

9D163286-CF20-4307-B0ED-B08B36CE1555.jpeg

A2DD937C-2250-4599-843E-BD7A36D491C0.jpeg

Wish I could find the replacement rubber cap for when it’s not in use nobody’s got them in stock 

Use the oem parts finder at Rocky Mountain atv and Partzilla 

or search the part number on Fleabay 

• Like 1

They used these acc outlets on the outboard motors as well as ATVs. If your searching that might widen the possibilities of finding one. That little cap was sold only with the receptacle outlet if I remember right so it would probably be easier to find an extra plug to block it off when not in use.

• Like 1

I saw one the other day on ebay, (used asking $20 for it and part of he wire harness) danged i didn't save that link....... Just do a search on ebay like goober advised......

• Like 1