SailRedemption

Wanted: 450s Air Cleaner Housing Cover

I'm looking for a cover for my 98 450s air filter box. I have seemed to have lost mine someplace. If anyone has an extra they are willing to part with please let me know. I figured I'd see if anyone has one first before I ordered one.

Honda part#: 17217-HM7-000

See picture as well.

Screenshot_20220912-215112.png

Hmm, doesn't seem to have the oring in the cover on that eBay ad. I can get the cover and seal for $20 plus $10 shipping. I don't have that kind of oring material at the house or at work(bigger stuff there). I'd need to see if that seller or another has either the seal or a cover with seal included for less than $30 shipped.

9 hours ago, SailRedemption said:

Hmm, doesn't seem to have the oring in the cover on that eBay ad. I can get the cover and seal for $20 plus $10 shipping. I don't have that kind of oring material at the house or at work(bigger stuff there). I'd need to see if that seller or another has either the seal or a cover with seal included for less than $30 shipped.

buy it from rocky mountain atv, they have both the lid and rubber seal, and shipping is only 7 bucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SailRedemption said:

I just realized there's a whole other parts section on Rocky mountain.. wow!

haha...yeah..i buy pretty much all my honda parts from rocky mountain atv now, partzilla's prices are higher..and they take forever to ship, AND..their free shipping doesn't start until you purchase 149 bucks worth of parts ?, where rocky mountain atv only has a 75 dollar limit to get free shipping. last but not least, you earn bonus bucks when buying from rocky mountain atv to use on next purchase.

• Like 1

Cleaning up the shed yesterday looking for a 300 front lift kit and found one of these still in the bag. 

21919C95-D534-4133-9DD1-1D46A0F9DE14.jpeg

On 9/16/2022 at 2:26 AM, Fishfiles said:

Cleaning up the shed yesterday looking for a 300 front lift kit and found one of these still in the bag. 

21919C95-D534-4133-9DD1-1D46A0F9DE14.jpeg

Sending you a pm