riverc

Wheel Bearing

Looking for wheel bearing to fit rear brake side for 85 Honda Big Red 250ES. Appears the oem part number is DG35581-3RS

46 minutes ago, riverc said:

Called there yesterday Jeep unavailable guy said he could try honda but make take a while. Rocky Mtn don't have them either. Talking with a guy on ebay waiting on a reply.

Yeah I was just trying to see what size it is so I could see if I can find an aftermarket one somewhere

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yeah I was just trying to see what size it is so I could see if I can find an aftermarket one somewhere

#20...... the guy on ebay said the set he has should work the other guy said the same and was wrong.Found a  company Boss Bearing think they located in North Carolina.

Is how your swing arm is made  ??   Which bearings  # are you looking for > 

image.png

Thanks for the help the guy on ebay say they will work so I bought the kit will see if they work soon I can get refund if they don't.

23 minutes ago, riverc said:

Thanks for the help the guy on ebay say they will work so I bought the kit will see if they work soon I can get refund if they don't.

Oh , glad to hear you got it !!!!

When I restored my 85 250SX I got bearing kit from Boss Bearing,

1 hour ago, THH said:

When I restored my 85 250SX I got bearing kit from Boss Bearing,

Thanks, seen them browsing around, if this set, I bought doesn't work will talk to them.

Seems you have it figured out , but it may help someone else , the 85s and first few 86  rear end are different from the 86 and 87 , the bearings are not the same , the axle and brake drum is also different 

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Seems you have it figured out , but it may help someone else , the 85s and first few 86  rear end are different from the 86 and 87 , the bearings are not the same , the axle and brake drum is also different 

Looks like what I have the bearing are different size hoping the ones I bought will fit the seller says they will the other seller said the same and was wrong.

i've used boss bearings a lot in the past. back then..they held up really good versus china bearings from '' all balls ''.( pure junk ! ) not sure how good boss bearings are today ?. just guessing.i'd say like any other place out there, they sold out to china..lol.

• Like 1