LoganLemx

Will Foreman 450 diffs work on a 300?

I'm looking at a Foreman 450 diffs to put in my 300 so I can have a selectable 4x4. Could I weld up a mount to convert the front and rear diffs to work on my 300? Its just something that I'm kicking around for my build. What is the gear ratio differences if anyone could help? 

unless you get a '' gizmo '' from retro. and i'm not even sure he still makes them today ?, you wont be able to run the diff's on a trx300fw., least not without doing some big time mod's.

I would say , short answer NO , but , with enough of imagination , money , time , and persistence , anything is possible

I have heard you can put a 450 rear end in a 300 ,  if it is two drive ( cause the ratio is different ) , and you mount it upside down as it is turning the wrong direction ( to just mount it in as is  , you would have 5 reverse and one forward ) , then the oil fill plug is upside down so filling with oil would be impossible , so pumping it full of grease seems the only way 

You can engage a 450 front diff by just applying voltage ,  you just have to be careful to not engage while moving too fast