99450ES

Who makes/made these bumpers?

Evening all. I was just curious if anyone knows what brand these bumpers are, I searched a little and didn't really come up with much.  They came with my 1999 450es I bought not too long ago. I appreciate any info on them you may have!20221003_173216.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-173823_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-173839_Gallery.jpg

20221003_173249.jpg

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

That Sure resembles a kempix brand. Chck this theead out. 

Thanks! I looked through it earlier kinda quickly but maybe I missed something.  I'll check it out again.

Edited by 99450ES
Reword
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Np glad to help. if it's not a kempix, I'd hunt up @Mac102004 bet he could shine some light on this subject. 

Sweet, I dont think I'm going to use them and may offer them up for sale, just have decided 100% yet.

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

you have front and back both ?? I'd offer them here 1st (IF ? I chose to sell them ) you might get a better price that way, lets just say if i was going to sell anything atv, I'd list it here 1st. 

Right here >>> https://atvhonda.com/forum/20-for-sale-trade-wanted/

Yep I have both of them, they are together in the 2 pics of them on the ground.  Sounds good, I'll post them in the for sale/trade/wanted section when I decide on it.  Thanks Wilson!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Glad to help, my guess is they won't be there long, for the right price, both look like there is great condition! 

Yea, that would be my next thing....price haha.  No clue what I should price them at.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mac102004 said:

Definitely kimpex bumpers 

Thanks for the info, any idea what a fair market value is on them? Not sure if it's ok to ask that but I'd want it to be fair for both parties, I'm not trying to gouge a buyer.  They aren't bent, and are professionally bedlinered, not spray can stuff.  Have a few scratches in the coating but overall great shape. 

Always used to be around the $75-100 a piece mark, not really a big ticket item. They are a decent bumper though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mac102004 said:

Always used to be around the $75-100 a piece mark, not really a big ticket item. They are a decent bumper though. 

Nice, so $100 for the pair would be fairly priced?

25 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

It's just me I'd go to $150. Or $125. 

Works for me, I'll prolly clean them up and post for sale here in a day or so then.  

• Like 1