Diver1955

My name is Shaun Caisse and I live in NH

My name is Shaun Caisse and I live in NH. I have a 2006 Rancher 350 that is used more as my my yard tractor but I do get out on the trails as much as I can. This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Welcome to HondaATVforums, hmmm  !  Born 1955 , wearing what looks like could be a Kirby Morgan ,  maybe  diver in the  North Sea ? 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to HondaATVforums, hmmm  !  Born 1955 , wearing what looks like could be a Kirby Morgan ,  maybe  diver in the  North Sea ? 

That photo was taken in 1981 in Wilmington Ca (Los Angeles harbor). That hat was a “Rat Hat” which was the house helmet of the Oceaneering Co. I worked in LA, Catalina Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Saudi Arabia. Rat Hat had a very tight neck hole and I had to compress my nose while the tender twisted it on. Was actually comfortable once you were in Does look like the K-M Superlite series. It was a great way to make a living. 

Edited by Diver1955
Spelling
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Diver1955 said:

That photo was taken in 1981 in Wilmington Ca (Los Angeles harbor). That hat was a “Rat Hat” which was the house helmet of the Oceaneering Co. I worked in LA, Catalina Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Saudi Arabia. Rat Hat had a very tight neck hole and I had to compress my nose while the tender twisted it on. Was actually comfortable once you were in Does look like the K-M Superlite series. It was a great way to make a living. 

The reason I figured the North Sea.    I figured you were born in 1955 and would be right at the same age of my ex-brother in law.  He was a SAT diver in the North Sea which was booming around that time. He was based out of New Orleans. He dove for 10 years , 30 days at a time in the tube , made big bucks ,  saved and invested his money, then retired and he has not worked a day since about 1985 and lives like a king. I know about 1/2 dozen of his dive buddies and all are and were  kicks to be around. Deep divers are a couple of bubbles off.  Lol 

• Haha 1

I have not done the MT Washington ride but hope to someday.

20 minutes ago, THH said:

I have not done the MT Washington ride but hope to someday.

Went about 8 yrs ago it was in August, 72 degrees and sunny at the base, 40 degrees near zero vis and 40-50mph winds at the six mile mark.