Harleydavidson

75 cb750 tic

Working on a cb750 for someone and it’s got a odd tick replaced the cam chain and tensioner timing is perfect valves are in spec sounds like it’s from the bottom end what could it be?

1 hour ago, Harleydavidson said:

Working on a cb750 for someone and it’s got a odd tick replaced the cam chain and tensioner timing is perfect valves are in spec sounds like it’s from the bottom end what could it be?

haha..well...you just asked the $ 64.000.00 dollar question, the answer you seek could be anything in that engine !.

47 minutes ago, shadetree said:

haha..well...you just asked the $ 64.000.00 dollar question, the answer you seek could be anything in that engine !.

Guess it’s time to tear her down and inspect everything Time for a weekend of throwing wrenches unhealthy amount of energy drinks and staying up till 3am

Edited by Harleydavidson

well i tore her apart every bolt sprocket bearing everything was replaced AND IT STILL DOES IT its not my bike but still it irritates me probs going to just leave it as is less the guy wants me to tear back into it least the engine is louder now so its harder to hear

could'nt find any leaks anywhere re checked everything in the engine sent the bike off to the customer so case closed for now, hopefully it'll never be back