AKATV

Warn 424 for early Rubicon on ebay

28 minutes ago, AKATV said:

That was quick -hope one of the members got it

(did you buy it Fish? ..lol)

Not me !!   I don't have a 500  , I have 300s and 450s -----

since 424 are no longer available , I have been seeing  people over at the 300 Club are cutting up other model 424s to make ones that will fit their 300s , so that 424 could have been made to fit either the 1st or 2nd/3rd gen 300s with some welding ---- the problem is there are no more rebuild kits available 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Not me !!   I don't have a 500  , I have 300s and 450s -----

since 424 are no longer available , I have been seeing  people over at the 300 Club are cutting up other model 424s to make ones that will fit their 300s , so that 424 could have been made to fit either the 1st or 2nd/3rd gen 300s with some welding ---- the problem is there are no more rebuild kits available 

Yeah, I wonder if someone bought it just for the cable?  You can buy the bearings and seals at any bearing supply place.  The cable is the part that isn't available elsewhere.

Anyone know where you can have cables custom made?  Looks like if someone made a batch it wouldn't be hard to put together some rebuild kits

1 minute ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yeah, I wonder if someone bought it just for the cable?

Maybe so !  The  bearings , seals , cable , push /pull actuator are all the same for all models made by  Warn or Wide Open