Fishfiles

Happy Halloween

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Thats just wicked....... Lol...... I would not wont to be a target of those guys.....their too good!! 

• Like 1

St Louis Cathedral ,  Jackson Square , New Orleans , Jackson Square was formerly called Congo Square , it is where every Sunday there were hangings , the sidewalks are lined with palm readers , many ghost thee  , if you believe in that kind of thing , seen on the news this evening , the French Quarter New Orleans is rockin tonight ,  sats some big bats in the pic 

image.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh I don't think Harley can top this one...... And love them long finger nails (among  other parts) 

Bet I can

• Like 1

hd..yer right..you pushed the limits...thats not good here. its deleted.

There is a place in New Orleans called the Mortuary , it has been a haunted house attraction at Halloween for 50 years now , people that work there and also people who visit say it is really haunted , at least 20,000 funerals have taken place insode the walls , if there are really ghost out there 1 in 20,000 ain't too bad of odds 

At the very “dead” end of world famous Canal Street lies THE MORTUARY. Built in 1872, this is a 150 year old Grand Victorian Mansion, former funeral parlor, and crematorium… surrounded by New Orleans’ famed “Cities of the Dead” and sits among more than a million graves in a one-square-mile radius. “Between 1930 and 2003, more than 20,000 funerals took place within its walls, the blood and bodily fluids of the dead swirling into a drain in the embalming room deep in the basement catacombs.” For many years, people from near and far journeyed to this breathtaking building to pay their last respects to dear departed loved ones.  

https://themortuary.net/

I learned something from that last video of terrifying places in New Orleans ^^^666^^^ , Marie Laveau who was a  Voodoo Queen was a disciple of Dr John , I never knew there was a real Doctor John , I just did happen to have meet the guy who in New Orleans is  known as Doctor John the Night tripper 

I think it was back in 1973 or 1974 that two of my buddies and myself went to the WAKY (local rock station) haunted house.  Well, we decided to take some squirt guns with us and have some fun.  When one of the monsters or haunts jumped out in front of us we would let them have it with the squirt guns.  They would immediately stop screaming, moaning or groaning.  It wasn't long before somebody came rushing up behind us yelling, "Who's got the squirt guns, who's got the squirt guns."  I tucked mine in my pants and just shrugged my shoulders.  I can't remember if my buddies stuck theirs in their pants or tossed them.  It was fun while it lasted.

8 hours ago, RubiDan said:

I think it was back in 1973 or 1974 that two of my buddies and myself went to the WAKY (local rock station) haunted house.  Well, we decided to take some squirt guns with us and have some fun.  When one of the monsters or haunts jumped out in front of us we would let them have it with the squirt guns.  They would immediately stop screaming, moaning or groaning.  It wasn't long before somebody came rushing up behind us yelling, "Who's got the squirt guns, who's got the squirt guns."  I tucked mine in my pants and just shrugged my shoulders.  I can't remember if my buddies stuck theirs in their pants or tossed them.  It was fun while it lasted.

I remember being about 15 , went out with my friends on Halloween night and personally drank 2 bottle of Thunderbird wine , we use to call it Super Chicken and say lets go choke a couple of chickens  , they carried me home , put me by the front door and rang the bell and ran , I was Super Chicken after my Mom put it to me 

• Haha 3

this Halloween i didn't get to go out and do anything was stuck working at a shop all day till 2am (was there for fun) me and shady just messed around and listened to music while we worked darn near called the cops on a party about 200 feet away it was too loud and we were angry killjoys but we had fun 

• Like 1