DeTaylor

2005 Honda Rancher ES 350 - Front Bars

Hey everyone, 

I'm on the search for the front piping/bars for a 2005 Honda Rancher 350 ES (TRX350FE). These are backordered indefinitely from Honda and no one seems to have them in stock. 

Part number: 81150-HN5-N00ZA or 81150-HN5-000ZA

I'm perfectly fine with surface rust, as long as it isn't completely bent out of shape. 

If anyone has any leads on one, let me know please. 

thanks!

Ebay or Powersportsnation are usually my go-to places for used parts.

350 Rancher 04-06 and 400 Rancher 04-07 are the same, so search by keyword, not just part number.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

Ebay or Powersportsnation are usually my go-to places for used parts.

350 Rancher 04-06 and 400 Rancher 04-07 are the same, so search by keyword, not just part number.

I spoke with PSN and they have nothing in stock or coming in currently. I’ve exhausted all resources on ebay. No luck at all

I took the number you posted , copy and pasted it to my search engine , 1/2 a dozen  popped up   -------    one was NOS , it was pretty expensive , $128 plus $93 shipping and tax , another was $199 free shipping , not all bent up but needs a paint job , 

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I took the number you posted , copy and pasted it to my search engine , 1/2 a dozen  popped up   -------    one was NOS , it was pretty expensive , $128 plus $93 shipping and tax , another was $199 free shipping , not all bent up but needs a paint job , 

I called about 20 different companies that claimed to have them in stock - NOS being one of them and they didn’t actually have any. 

can you post the link to the $199 one you found? I don’t see that anywhere. 

7 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

1080 powersports has one on ebay.  A little rough but useable 

That one is missing the two side arm mounts. I looked at that as well. I like the shield that is on it. 

I have several front racks, a couple of bumpers, a couple of frames, and a busted rear rack that I am taking to my local welder.

A lot cheaper to pay him 20 bucks to weld them up and beef them up than it is to buy another one

• Like 1