shadetree

1988 trx350D foreman 4x4

This is another project build by me !. paid $ 450.00 for it. will be a complete tear down, ground up restoration. most on here know my work. she's rough now ?, but in due time, she'll run again with the big dogs !!.

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

• Like 5

So your blue side panel ended up being a bust huh?  That sucked to work out that way...

5 minutes ago, bcsman said:

So your blue side panel ended up being a bust huh?  That sucked to work out that way...

yeah, still working on that right side cover...lol.

7 minutes ago, Mac102004 said:

Nice tires. Those Outbacks are worth what you paid.

yep, I got them traded to my bud for parts that I needed more. I got me some plastics coming for my '89 trx350D FOREMAN 4X4 ( not from the tire trade ) , stock tires ( oem ), stock rims ( oem ), and a few other oem parts in the trade.

8 minutes ago, shadetree said:

yep, I got them traded to my bud for parts that I needed more. I got me some plastics coming for my '89 trx350D FOREMAN 4X4 ( not from the tire trade ) , stock tires ( oem ), stock rims ( oem ), and a few other oem parts in the trade.

Probably a good move, I find them more suited for heavier quads and SxS's than the old Honda's. I know the 350D isn't light, I mean Can-am/Polaris's half ton quads lol. They are a a tough tire, hard compound and quite stiff.

Just now, Mac102004 said:

Probably a good move, I find them more suited for heavier quads and SxS's than the old Honda's. I know the 350D isn't light, I mean Can-am/Polaris's half ton quads lol. They are a a tough tire, hard compound and quite stiff.

yeah..i had a heck of a time getting them off her !..lol..heavy for sure !.

6 minutes ago, TRX350D said:

The Fuel Sending Unit will be on its way tomorrow! We're going to get this puppy looking like a mint! 

ty very much bro !. and welcome to our new home !.

27 minutes ago, SamUK said:

Oh !, it's BLUE..!! You got my attention for sure!! 

not just blue ?..rare !!!..lol.

1 minute ago, shadetree said:

ty very much bro !. and welcome to our new home !.

Happy to be here! Read my profile, you'll have a good laugh.

2 minutes ago, TRX350D said:

Happy to be here! Read my profile, you'll have a good laugh.

be sure to post about yourself in the members intro !.

7 hours ago, Mac102004 said:

Nice tires. Those Outbacks are worth what you paid.

Mac , I think I read some where that over size tire will destroy your drive train, them Outbacks look over sized to me , LOL 

Shade , I found 1/2 a dozen of left covers , but not one right yet ----I found one left blue for $115 and one guy asking $180 for a red left cover , Wow on them prices -------------- if anyone would have one I  think it would be Greg Krantrails in Monroe , Louisiana  on Facebook 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Mac , I think I read some where that over size tire will destroy your drive train, them Outbacks look over sized to me , LOL 

Shade , I found 1/2 a dozen of left covers , but not one right yet ----I found one left blue for $115 and one guy asking $180 for a red left cover , Wow on them prices -------------- if anyone would have one I  think it would be Greg Krantrails in Monroe , Louisiana  on Facebook 

Lol yeah you might be right. With a set of 28’s instead of lasting 50,000 miles you’ll start seeing problems at 49,500 miles hahaha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, superrman77 said:

I think I have a left side cover Shade.  Those ebay prices are crazy.  

needing the right side cover bro, not the left.

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I dont use facebook, could you get with him, and see if he has a blue right side cover for me ?, thanks !.

Shade , I just left Greg a message about a side cover for you , told him you want blue but willing to paint ,  will let you know when he replies 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Shade , I just left Greg a message about a side cover for you , told him you want blue but willing to paint ,  will let you know when he replies 

ty fish !.

He has all lefts and  no rights --------  that is crazy , wonder why the right ones so hard to find , is it because the right side breaks easier ,  because  the way they are made ? ----- You know what he does have , at least 6 sets of Blue 300 plastics , one set is super clean ------ 

Just now, Fishfiles said:

He has all lefts and  no rights --------  that is crazy , wonder why the right ones so hard to find , is it because the right side breaks easier ,  because  the way they are made ? ----- You know what he does have , at least 6 sets of Blue 300 plastics , one set is super clean ------ 

most right sides are missing cuz they do them just like the trx300's, folks get tired of taking them off, putting them on from kick starting the atv, sooo..they leave it off, next thing ya know, its lost !!..lol.

• Like 1

There is another place on Facebook , called Honda Hoarders , I will try and put a want ad up for you 

Most of the guys are really proud of their parts on hoarders but it would be worth a try. If your thinking about painting one I can look, I might have a red one.