shadetree

1988 trx350D foreman 4x4

forgot, i got to add fuel to tank, after getting the carb primed , she's ALIVE !!!.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Dude!  After all that work and you put the old tires on it? Lol!!!! LOOKS AMAZING! Great job shade.

lol, the tires are just on there for mock up..chill out !..lol. i took them off today, and gave them a good washing, when i am done with them, i'll mount them back on.

23 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Looks great, i Agree on those tires, id hit them with westleys bleche white tire acid .... 

look up ^^^^..lol.

12 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

What did you clean them with ?? 

super clean, i always use it.

Looking good !!!! 

The mod guy has a mod for you that  you might  like , move that winch rocker switch to the top  bolt holding the brake lever to the handle bar 

q4wtVXE8QKe2UAv6e5vdfg.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Looking good !!!! 

The mod guy has a mod for you that  you might  like , move that winch rocker switch to the top  bolt holding the brake lever to the handle bar 

q4wtVXE8QKe2UAv6e5vdfg.jpg

i'll see how it looks later today, taking a short break, came in to see how much blood is on the floor ?..lol.

There appears to be a Stiegl can or coosey  in the drink holder on that there machine! Fish is that your machine?

• Like 1

splash guards all on, headlight on, tires washed, but not painted, i'm deciding if i want to just leave them alone this time ?. waiting on some parts, air filter, rear rack, still have to install bottom skid plate, run some tubing for the front and rear differentials. side covers need painting. but here she is in mock up stage so far !. last pic is with light bar all wired up, and all lights on in my dark shop.

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

splash guards all on, headlight on, tires washed, but not painted, i'm deciding if i want to just leave them alone this time ?. waiting on some parts, air filter, rear rack, still have to install bottom skid plate, run some tubing for the front and rear differentials. side covers need painting. but here she is in mock up stage so far !. last pic is with light bar all wired up, and all lights on in my dark shop.

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

IMG_0928.JPG

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

Wow this looks soooo incredible man. Makes me realise I need to make some time to get mine done lol. 

This build looks so epic 🤘

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TrxPipUK said:

Wow this looks soooo incredible man. Makes me realise I need to make some time to get mine done lol. 

This build looks so epic 🤘

thanks !, its getting there...lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shadetree said:

thanks !, its getting there...lol.

Does she run n drive? 

3 hours ago, TrxPipUK said:

Does she run n drive? 

fires right up before i let off the start button, have not done a test ride yet, waiting on shift lever. and i dont do test rides until i am fully done for the most part of the biuld.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

You need a shifter Shade?  I should have an extry around here.

i've got one coming bro, along with the rear rack, and air filter, and the fuel petcock knob, then i should be done with all parts ?. ty anyway !!

• Like 2

rims painted, skid plate painted and installed. diff vent lines ran, even found a red button for the reverse lever !..lol. stuck a '' wrong shift lever '' on it to go through the gears while running, all good , everything works so far !!!. gonna hold off until i get the air filter, take all that area down then, then i can paint an install the side covers, install the fuel petcock knob.

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

• Like 5

Looks awesome.  You used superclean on the tires too?  They look great.  Love those vintage tires.

2 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Looks awesome.  You used superclean on the tires too?  They look great.  Love those vintage tires.

yes, super clean, and some scrubbing , cleaned the tires up pretty good !.

• Like 1

Wow looks amazing. You did this restoration very quickly too. Mine is still on the sidelines for a bit; and I'm sure it won't be done nearly as fast or as nice! Lol

• Like 2