Lonray

Hi, glad to be here!

AKATV sent me over here after he was a lot of help with my broken meter on a 2004 Foreman 450ES.  My friend borrowed it and  flipped it over bending and breaking parts. I had to straighten the handlebars,racks and mounts, so I had them powder coated. They turned out very nice. Everything else had to be cleaned, painted, repaired and broken parts replaced. When I get the meter back together it is going to be looking and riding great again.  I will post a picture then.

PA300019.JPG

Hi Lonray

Welcome to the forum,

Take a look around and don’t forget to download the Honda Factory service manual!

Hope to see you around

AKATV

Welcome to the forum !!! ,  Looks like it flipped over a 100 foot cliff judging by the meter pic  >>>>  I knew AKATV was good , can't wait to see that repair , LOL 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum !!! ,  Looks like it flipped over a 100 foot cliff judging by the meter pic  >>>>  I knew AKATV was good , can't wait to see that repair , LOL 

No! It was out in the middle of the field, there was a few ruts, but not much.  He was just going way too fast and lost control.  The machine was a mess, i wish I had taken some before pictures.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AKATV said:

Hi Lonray

Welcome to the forum,

Take a look around and don’t forget to download the Honda Factory service manual!

Hope to see you around

AKATV

Got ya! Thanks again, you saved me on this crash.