quake

2002 honda trx350 fe 4x4 question

Any motor heads out here, If so could you tell me if this look's right.
Putting my motor front case back together after replacing a few part's inside noticed the clutch cam plate where
it look's like a Y goes over the clutch lever looks like a roller bearing. Wanted to know if that clutch lever need's to be moved
out so it roll's on that bearing cause as of now it's not. And i don't see how it can roll on that bearing.
My pic will show it as of now just needing to know if it wont matter if that Y thing from the clutch cam plate need's to be rolling
on that roller bearing on the clutch lever. Trying to get my front cover case on and get it running before the snow hit's up here in the hill's of KY.

IMG_3615.JPG

The bearing on the clutch basket needs to be pushed in (you can see it sticking out) and then everything will line up correctly.

1 hour ago, toodeep said:

The bearing on the clutch basket needs to be pushed in (you can see it sticking out) and then everything will line up correctly.

You are absolutely correct and i thank you BIG time for telling me this. When i pulled that bearing off when i took it apart i assumed it went in like that.

Here's a pic of the bearing fully seated now.

IMG_3618.JPG

• Like 1

yep..toodeep was correct..the change clutch bearing was not seated all the way down.