Fishfiles

No Stupid People Beyond This Point ( Fail Videos )

1 hour ago, TBRider said:

Is this common down south when your ac breaks....lol

IMG_20200128_104923.jpg

Only if your a Redneck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On January 27, 2020 at 5:31 AM, Fishfiles said:

Redneck goose neck ---- I wonder if this is even legal , won't think it is safe 

redneck goose neck .jpg

LOL....Like to see him towing that on interstate 70 in Kansas on a windy day,don't think he would go to far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:03 AM, SlammedRanger said:

Did you do much damage to yourself @SlammedRanger? Looks like you hit your head hard off that tree!

This was already on the other forum. But this seems like a good place for it. Enjoy my agony lol. Sorry for the some of language used. Crash happens about 4 minutes in if you dont want to watch the riding around before hand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Turbo Twister said:

Shattered my shoulder blade. Broke 3 ribs. And partially collapsed one lung and bruised the other. Stupid no doubt hurts! LoL

• Like 1

One of my wrecks on a ATC250ES on a levee almost same scenerio as that hill , broke my jaw in 3 places , nose in two places  , both eye socket orbitals fractured  and had  140 stitches in my check and lip  , 19 weeks with jaw wired , 3 operations , 6 months out of work 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

Shattered my shoulder blade. Broke 3 ribs. And partially collapsed one lung and bruised the other. Stupid no doubt hurts!

Ouch! Glad you're ok now!

• Like 2

Sounds like we've all had some battle scars so! I never came off a bike but I did fall from a height when topping trees for my boss.. cracked 2 vertebrae t8 and t10, out of work for 22 weeks with a lot of physio just to get my back working again.

• Like 2

I seen this sign at NAPA yesterday , I should have bought it , will have to get it next time I am there 

HhoyaSuVTWKCDqZPfX7lXw.jpg

25 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Ouch.  Bet that hurt on pavement

It's hard to see , the guy on the yellow atv that caused it all , went head first over the handle bars and the bike ran him over and skull drug him , looked like New Orleans 

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

It's hard to see , the guy on the yellow atv that caused it all , went head first over the handle bars and the bike ran him over and skull drug him , looked like New Orleans 

Well, stupid hurts.

Wonder if the other guy got up and kicked him a few times while he was down?  If he didn't, he should have.

• Like 2

Lol! Like for real! I watched the idiots on the quads in the city & when they wiped out I seriously laughed out loud. A few times. Runs himself over hard! 

• Like 2

I have watched a lot of videos by that three wheeler guy above , he must have a lot of money , been in a few bad accidents or  rode the short bus back in school , LOL .....  

yeah... he's the idiot....... who trashed the 300, then gave it away.....  and shade ... said i better not ever see him join here .... that goes double for me .... i don't even think he qualified for the short bus ....  probably spending his parents money while living in there basement  ... would be my guess.... 

https://atvhonda.com/topic/781-dumb-idiotic-things-youve-witnessed-while-out-riding/

• Like 2

Agreed. Hate that kid's whole persona.

WD - "I destroy stuff for views"

Good news is that kind of thing is ALWAYS short lived.

He will go the way of TechRax and others who were "big" off the drama of destroying things people love. He is/will be hated and seen for the clout chaser he is.

• Like 3

i agree.... most times you see idiots like that... they never had learned... what it's like to have a real job... and don't pay out of there own Pocket ... for there items ... so there is no respect / or, instilled ethics, or character ...just looking to be  center of attention ...but rather a spoiled .. immature brat.

• Like 2

Maybe so.  But they're making tons of money with that youtube channel.  So good for them.  I do hate to see them destroy some of the machines but they are theirs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, slowindown said:

Maybe so.  But they're making tons of money with that youtube channel.  So good for them.  I do hate to see them destroy some of the machines but they are theirs.

I see him as very similar to the people that hurt animals for views.

There are very successful channels that get more views than WD who's premise is animal rescue. Meaning that they purposefully put a puppy or kitten in a compromising position (under a car tire) and "save" it. Complete abuse that is nothing more than praying on emotions and anger for views. Not good for them for getting money right?

Exactly like Whistlin Diesel. Just not actually a crime and he should take down his own videos and self-reflect.

Youtube will eventually remove the actual abuse videos but more will come. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1