Tjtx

New Carb install now no electronic power 04 foreman 450es

Good evening, got a issue that y’all may be able to resolve for me. 

Turned key on prior to working on bike bc it had been sitting a minute, had power to lights speedometer screen etc. changed out old carb with a new one and now I’ve got nothing. No power to lights nor screen but it will cycle through gears. Checked fuses, changed our current battery with another, checked the connection from the wiring coming off the carb. Do y’all have any ideas of what could cause this or what the issue is?

Edited by Tjtx
Had more info

3 hours ago, Tjtx said:

Good evening, got a issue that y’all may be able to resolve for me. 

Turned key on prior to working on bike bc it had been sitting a minute, had power to lights speedometer screen etc. changed out old carb with a new one and now I’ve got nothing. No power to lights nor screen but it will cycle through gears. Checked fuses, changed our current battery with another, checked the connection from the wiring coming off the carb. Do y’all have any ideas of what could cause this or what the issue is?

the carb on your atv only uses 12 volt dc for the carb heater, it's posb that this has blown a fuse ?, or blown the main fuse in the fuse box near the battery. check to see if any of the fuses has blown ?. unless you live in canada ?, there is no reason to even have the carb heater plugged in if you ask me. also, its posb you have a bad ignition switch ?.

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

the carb on your atv only uses 12 volt dc for the carb heater, it's posb that this has blown a fuse ?, or blown the main fuse in the fuse box near the battery. check to see if any of the fuses has blown ?. unless you live in canada ?, there is no reason to even have the carb heater plugged in if you ask me. also, its posb you have a bad ignition switch ?.

Okay I’ll give that a try and I’ll get back with u. Thank you for the reply!